Gibson Brands Forums

Watch Beck on Fox news, NOW

Dynadude

Jeff Beck is going to save the US. Oh' date=' you mean Glenn Beck, about as smart as a rock.[/quote']

The show is not about him, it's about the USA and our future.

I could not care less about Glenn Beck, but this show is definately worth your time.

Jeff Beck is going to save the US. Oh' date=' you mean Glenn Beck, about as smart as a rock.[/quote']

I havn't watched his show, but I have heard him on the radio a time or two...he seems quite a bit smarter than a rock...

lenn Beck (born February 10, 1964) is an American radio and television host, conservative political commentator, author, and entrepreneur. His nationally-syndicated radio show, The Glenn Beck Program, airs throughout the United States on Premiere Radio Networks. Beck also hosts a self-titled television show on Fox News Channel. In addition to broadcasting, Beck has gained success in publishing as author of three New York Times-bestselling books and as publisher of Fusion Magazine. Beck also stars in a one-man stage show that tours the United States twice a year.[1]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glenn_Beck

How many best sellers you got there grampa? Any syndicated shows to your credit?

Archived