Gibson Brands Forums

A year ago almost to the day I bought a new Taylor 814 CE with the V class bracing, and it was everything that it was advertised to be, but I just never bonded with it for some reason.  I had gone from their Grand Concert size to a Grand Auditorium and the tone and punch I was looking for just wasn't there.  No point in having an expensive guitar sitting in the case all the time so I went on a quest for a new acoustic.  Solution - SJ200 Standard:

jYMlBdP.jpg

Spruce top, maple back/sides, two piece maple neck, rosewood board, tusq nut and bridge pins - this is what an acoustic should sound like to me.  It has an LR Baggs Anthem system which I haven't quite got dialed in yet, but only fooled with it less than an hour so it will get there.  I traded the Taylor in as well as a LP I didn't play much anymore so very little out of pocket and now I have an acoustic that I will really look forward to playing. 😎

• Like 4

good choice, I love mine,  best decision I ever made.   You will probably feel the same way as time goes on and you really get used to it.