Jump to content
Gibson Brands Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Navy Vet.

The price of a decent guitar

Recommended Posts

I'm going to the game of the year Saturday to watch Alabama vs LSU at Bryant-Denny Stadium. I bought two nose bleed seats in the north endzone upper deck. The price- $711.00.

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not sure I could ever pay that much for a sporting event or concert. Good for you though! I hope your team wins.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Big Bill said:

Dude!!! We need to go clubbing!!!

lol, we should ! 

if women could read my mind 99% of them would be completely disgusted. BUT ! that 1% ... 

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Karloff said:

lol, we should ! 

if women could read my mind 99% of them would be completely disgusted. BUT ! that 1% ... 

Oh, that 1%...

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, MichaelT said:

Oh, that 1%...

Sounds like a great idea for a song...

edit edit edit................

The Price of Good Guitar

i prefer guitars & women

to be indecent ...

Dude!!!

We need to go clubbing!!!

l o l, we should 

if women could read my mind

99% of them

would be completely

disgusted.

BUT ! that 1% ... 

Oh, that 1%...

M I L F S

here we come!!!!

Oh, that 1%...

Ohhhh, that 1%...

Edited by mihcmac
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Karloff said:

lol, we should ! 

if women could read my mind 99% of them would be completely disgusted. BUT ! that 1% ... 

MILFS here we come!!!!!😍

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I live in northern Alabama, and will be listening to the game on the radio. 

(I don't watch television anymore.)

It should be a barn-burner, and Eli Gold calls a great game!

🙂

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Navy Vet. said:

I'm going to the game of the year Saturday to watch Alabama vs LSU at Bryant-Denny Stadium. I bought two nose bleed seats in the north endzone upper deck. The price- $711.00.

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Rock on man, enjoy it - 'luck to your team.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sparquelito said:

I live in northern Alabama, and will be listening to the game on the radio. 

(I don't watch television anymore.)

It should be a barn-burner, and Eli Gold calls a great game!

🙂

I’ll listen to Eli and John Parker, it’s going to be a great game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, mihcmac said:

Sounds like a great idea for a song...

edit edit edit................

The Price of Good Guitar

i prefer guitars & women

to be indecent ...

Dude!!!

We need to go clubbing!!!

l o l, we should 

if women could read my mind

99% of them

would be completely

disgusted.

BUT ! that 1% ... 

Oh, that 1%...

M I L F S

here we come!!!!

Oh, that 1%...

Ohhhh, that 1%...

 

remarkable... I can even hear the bass riff as clear as day

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, merciful-evans said:

 

remarkable... I can even hear the bass riff as clear as day

I had been listening to Thin Lizzy prior to doing this and the phrasing just fell in place..

You guys created a cool story with good catch phrases.. You never know whats right in front of you..

Edited by mihcmac
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mihcmac said:

I had been listening to Thin Lizzy prior to doing this and the phrasing just fell in place..

You guys created a cool story with good catch phrases.. You never know whats right in front of you..

just remember Big Bill & myself when the royalties start trickling in .

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Karloff said:

just remember Big Bill & myself when the royalties start trickling in .

Karloff you have quite a way with words, I would be surprised to find that you are not already a published writer.

So heres your own personal copy.........

The Price of Good Guitar

i prefer guitars & women

to be indecent ...

Dude!!!

We need to go clubbing!!!

l o l, we should 

if women could read my mind

99% of them

would be completely

disgusted.

BUT ! that 1% ... 

Oh, that 1%...

M I L F S

here we come!!!!

Oh, that 1%...

Ohhhh, that 1%...

....... and for Bill and everyone else that contributed......

Edited by mihcmac
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I live about 20 minutes from Clemson and the best thing about this game for us is that one of those teams is going to have a loss on their record!!  Maybe that will get Clemson back in the top four rankings.  I realize Clemson's schedule has not had tough opponents - but those schedules are written in stone years in advance.  Not sure all the criteria they use to make the rankings, but hard to understand how the National Champion who remains undefeated all season is not in the top four to make the playoff.  Next few weeks in college football will be interesting.

Have fun at the game!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Twang Gang said:

I live about 20 minutes from Clemson and the best thing about this game for us is that one of those teams is going to have a loss on their record!!  Maybe that will get Clemson back in the top four rankings.  I realize Clemson's schedule has not had tough opponents - but those schedules are written in stone years in advance.  Not sure all the criteria they use to make the rankings, but hard to understand how the National Champion who remains undefeated all season is not in the top four to make the playoff.  Next few weeks in college football will be interesting.

Have fun at the game!!

The first ranking is meaningless. It’s not to be taken seriously. Clemson is in because they will be undefeated. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My requirements for a decent guitar > Good resale value > Dovetail Construction > Solid Woods > Good Tone

$1,700

 

Edited by Harmonics101

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...