Gibson Brands Forums

I didn't think I was going to be making any of these threads...

harmonicchaos

But here it goes.

What does everybody think about Jonathan Krohn?

This kid drives me up the wall. I respect that he's is so active in politics at such a young age, but I don't think there is much real content in what he says. He's just a kid so I'll go easy on him I guess. But come to think of it, I'm only 15 and I think I can back up my viewpoints with more fact and reason than he does... Oh wait he really didn't form any visible views. He just kept repeating his one talking point.

I really didn't think he made much sense. I'll take in consideration that he may have been nervous (sure didn't seem like it. Seemed a bit cocky...) but if this is the future of the Republican Party, I almost feel for ya guys.

Of course this is just my opinion, and a first impression one at that. Maybe the kids not that bad. There's just something about him that gets to me. :-k

Homz, help me out here...

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah I'm getting worried if this is the future of the Republican party in the next few years. I can't take anyone very seriously before their voice has changed. A expert on conservatism ? what does he know about interacting with government needs at his age. makes me wonder what drove it maybe a crossing guard pissed him off.

He speaks well though if he would just quit saying ummh and he really needs to stop waving his hands around so much after a while it's like tinkerbell trying to fly or something. I hope the Republican party can find some strong internal leadership soon though, were sure gonna need them after Obamanation...

I can't take anyone very seriously before their voice has changed.

When I first head him talking (before I saw his face) I thought he was a girl. He has to have one of the HIGHest voices I've ever heard on a guy' date=' doesn't help that his voice rises when he gets high strung...which is almost constant.

He seems to carry some of the stereotypes that people typically assosciate with homosexuals. I'm not saying he is but doesn't the GOP like to chase people like that with torches and pitchforks? That's one of the big issues I have with the GOP... But I don't want to turn the thread into a "What do you think about gay/homosexual people?!"

Note: Most people just ignore the following little rant. I'll just get flamed. [-(

And Just for the record:

Taken From Dictionary.com

gay

/ge?/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [gey] Show IPA adjective, -er, -est, noun, adverb

–adjective

1. having or showing a merry, lively mood: gay spirits; gay music.

2. bright or showy: gay colors; gay ornaments.

3. given to or abounding in social or other pleasures: a gay social season.

4. licentious; dissipated; wanton: The baron is a gay old rogue with an eye for the ladies.

5. homosexual.

6. of, indicating, or supporting homosexual interests or issues: a gay organization.

So doesn't that mean that we're just calling people with sexual preferences outside of the "social norm" happy???

Okay, end of political/social rant.

I think you have your own worries...here's the future of the liberal/democratic party...

wigger-kids.jpg

I have a feeling that those kids might be on the other side of politics... More on the criminal side maybe?

EDIT: Hey! I'm not like that!!!

I wouldn't consider myself quite a Democrat. I'm liberal about most things but I like some Libertarian ideas, I like the idea of small government (just so long as it's functioning properly), and I don't like all of the restrictions the Dems have for guns (if I want to have a damn gun for protection, I should be able to get it without jumping through a million hoops) there's a few more things but those are the big ones.

EDIT#2: Oh and I don't quite believe the whole Al Gore global warming movement. I like the idea of people looking out for the environment but I don't think Gore should be benefiting from it like he is. It seems like a marketing gimmick more than anything. Nothing gets people to cough up money and follow along with the pack more than fear.

Nice issue avoidance there KSG. What do you think about the Republican Kid who does such a good Used Car Salesman impersonation?

And please, no more Pics from The Alabama Chapter of Young Republicans. If you'll notice, harmonichchaos' response pics are actually Conservatives, not the silly wishful thinking you got going on.

BTW Harmonicchaos, consider joining the Democrats and help me and other younger Democrats put an end to Gun Issues. If you'll notice there's more and more Democrats like Claire McCaskill who don't even want to bring up Gun restrictions, and consistantly vote against Gun Bans. I went Democrat instead of Independant in 1990 was because thier Economic Ideas and I wanted to vote in a major Primary. I vowed to help change the Party's stance on Gun Control and would love it if more Gun Owning Democrats would put internal political pressure on 2nd amendment violators.

Nice issue avoidance there KSG. What do you think about the Republican Kid who does such a good Used Car Salesman impersonation?

And please' date=' no more Pics from The Alabama Chapter of Young Republicans. If you'll notice, harmonichchaos' response pics are actually Conservatives, not the silly wishful thinking you got going on.

BTW Harmonicchaos, consider joining the Democrats and help me and other younger Democrats put an end to Gun Issues. If you'll notice there's more and more Democrats like Claire McCaskill who don't even want to bring up Gun restrictions, and consistantly vote against Gun Bans. I went Democrat instead of Independant in 1990 was because thier Economic Ideas and I wanted to vote in a major Primary. I vowed to help change the Party's stance on Gun Control and would love it if more Gun Owning Democrats would put internal political pressure on 2nd amendment violators.[/quote']

=P~ :) :)

Thank you!

I've got a few years to go until I can legally register, but It's definitely something I'm considering. :-$

Right On' date=' it's nice to see youth getting into politics. [/quote']

Thanks, I'm actually quite interested in politics. I try to keep track of what's happening as much as possible. I know I definitely feel strongly about some issues, so I figure the more I know the better. I get a kick out of watching Keith Olberman and Rachel Maddow. They're quite entertaining but they also are good for updates when I miss the news. :)

The internet's also great for research.

Thanks' date=' I'm actually quite interested in politics. I try to keep track of what's happening as much as possible. I know I definitely feel strongly about some issues, so I figure the more I know the better. I get a kick out of watching Keith Olberman and Rachel Maddow. They're quite entertaining but they also are good for updates when I miss the news. :)

The internet's also great for research.[/quote']

I like Olberman and Maddow, too. It's nice to have someone to agree with on the TV, Although I disagree with them sometimes too. It's funny 'cause I'll usually see a topic in the forum here the night before Olberman brings it up. I wonder what his user name is :) . I also like to watch Hannity on Fox and Blitzer on CNN to prepare myself for Conservative Talking opoints.

The Republicans should nominate the little twit to run for congress. He really isn't any different then the rest of them. They are all brainwashed. Saddens me.

Put him in charge of the party. Along with Joe the plumber ( unlicensed), Sara Palin and Rush Limbaugh they could get all the brain dead losers in to join in on the politics of greed and arrogance.

^^^Hmm that's not at all childish. :P

Ah, yeah dem00n I know. I'm a ****ing retard though. I care about things and over-analyze to the point of self-inflicted stress and fatigue. It's something I'm working on and have improved on but I'm still not there yet. I think too much. It helps me get good grades though... :)

EDIT: But come to think of it, I DO feel even worse when i have NO idea what's going on... that's partly why this damn divorce is getting to me. I shouldn't/can't know anything that's going on. They say they do it that way to "protect" the kid but it makes matters worse for me. I don't care for walking blindly through a cave, I prefer to have a map and a flashlight... But oh well, I'm 15 and as far as most rules say, I have few rights.

And please' date=' no more Pics from The Alabama Chapter of Young Republicans. If you'll notice, harmonichchaos' response pics are actually Conservatives, not the silly wishful thinking you got going on.

BTW Harmonicchaos, consider joining the Democrats and help me and other younger Democrats put an end to Gun Issues. If you'll notice there's more and more Democrats like Claire McCaskill who don't even want to bring up Gun restrictions, and consistantly vote against Gun Bans. I went Democrat instead of Independant in 1990 was because thier Economic Ideas and I wanted to vote in a major Primary. I vowed to help change the Party's stance on Gun Control and would love it if more Gun Owning Democrats would put internal political pressure on 2nd amendment violators.[/quote']

I really don't care about this kid, but I will say he seems pretty smart, good for him speaking his mind. I think that he has his poop in a scoop better than the most kids his age. Do a google search for young democrats or young obama voters and make up your own mind as to intelligence and understanding of politics and issues.

If you think that Claire McCaskill is pro-gun you must also think that California is moderate...Ms. McCaskill was for Bill Clinton's "Assault Weapons" ban, she was against concealed carry legislation in Missouri. The only pro-gun vote she's made was a YES vote on prohibiting foreign & UN aid that restricts US gun ownership. (Sep 2007)

The NRA gives her an F rating.

From Time Magazine: http://www.time.com/time/nation/article/0,8599,1542113,00.html

McCaskill will have a difficult time wooing many rural Missourians because of her comparatively liberal stances on cultural issues, which are becoming major issues in the race. Unlike Talent, and the majority of Missourians, McCaskill is pro-choice, supports gun control and has opposed banning gay marriage. The war on terror also features prominently in both candidates' stump speeches. Talent regularly projects Republicans as strong and Democrats as weak on national security, while McCaskill hammers Talent on his support for the Iraq War, which just over half of Missourians opposed in a recent St. Louis Post-Dispatch poll.

I really don't care about this kid' date=' but I will say he seems pretty smart, good for him speaking his mind. I think that he has his poop in a scoop better than the most kids his age. Do a google search for young democrats or young obama voters and make up your own mind as to intelligence and understanding of politics and issues.

If you think that Claire McCaskill is pro-gun you must also think that California is moderate...Ms. McCaskill was for Bill Clinton's "Assault Weapons" ban, she was against concealed carry legislation in Missouri. The only pro-gun vote she's made was a YES vote on prohibiting foreign & UN aid that restricts US gun ownership. (Sep 2007)

The NRA gives her an F rating.

From Time Magazine: http://www.time.com/time/nation/article/0,8599,1542113,00.html

McCaskill will have a difficult time wooing many rural Missourians because of her comparatively liberal stances on cultural issues, which are becoming major issues in the race. Unlike Talent, and the majority of Missourians, McCaskill is pro-choice, supports gun control and has opposed banning gay marriage. The war on terror also features prominently in both candidates' stump speeches. Talent regularly projects Republicans as strong and Democrats as weak on national security, while McCaskill hammers Talent on his support for the Iraq War, which just over half of Missourians opposed in a recent St. Louis Post-Dispatch poll.

[/quote']

Um....Claire was MO. State Auditor when the Republican Congress passed the Bill that Clinton only signed after they put a time limit on it, which is now expired. So tell me, when did she get to be for or against it? She didn't make her National Debut till Bush was in office. Nice try though. The Pelosi's and Reed's can't stand how she comes out against gun control.

I don't even Care what the NRA or Time magazine has to say, but again, nice try. Tell you what, next time I bring up moveon.org to prove a point against Conservatives, you can call Bull Snit on me. Quote me her voting record, but not the NRA, they should stick to Magazines with pictures of nice guns.

You're right about that Republican Kid having his Poop in a Scoop. Of course I assume by "Poop" you mean brains and "Scoop" you mean Head, cause he sure has Poop for Brains.

BTW, interesting suggestion about young Obama Suppoters, they're pretty smart and inspiring. obviously you didn't try that before you suggested it [-o<

harmonicchaos...your 15 the last (oh boy do i mean LAST) thing you should be worrying about is goverment ****. When ur 18 idc if u ****ing jack off to Obama. Anyway this stuff can cause stress.

Actually, uniformed is never a good way to stay Stress Free. Discussing Politics is only stressful when you are uniformed. I find it quite relaxing. Conservatives find it stressful 'cause they're wrong so damn much.

Archived