Gibson Brands Forums

I didn't think I was going to be making any of these threads...

harmonicchaos

You shared your place of employment publicly' date=' on more than one occasion. You might have been drunk each time you shared it, so you just don't remember...You are a weird dude homz, you make crazy statements, outright lies, weird public declarations, and drunken rants, I'm not sure that you even know what your saying most of the time...You are as emotional as a woman having her "time of the month". I used to think of you as just a slow witted liberal, but I now beleive that you are HOMZ, KING OF THE IDIOTS!

So, I take it from your response/responses that:

1) You made up the story about conservatives confiscating guns after Katrina

2) You don't donate either your time or money to help your fellow man, but you want the government to take money from those that have more than you so that they can do your charity work for you.

3) You are clueless about most of what you type

4) You only care for yourself and your needs/wants

5) You have serious emotional issues[/quote']

I said I was a UAW journeyman. I never said with who. Go fu*k yourself. You have no honor. I'm not going to respond to more of your BS. That's all you give is BS. You feel it was necessary to post my private information because you felt it gave you some sort of leverage in an argument. You want to give them my home phone # next you POS.

As for my emotional status, I find it interesting you ask me this after doing nothing but flaming my *** for going on 3 days now. Y0u want some. You know where I live. Stop on by sometime.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kerry, Homz, you need to forgive each other and move on to more productive ventures. If this is your way defending what you believe in, you're both in need of a spanking and a time out. Go to the corner.

You two can be more productive than this.

And Homz, I believe I've known for some time now, through the forum, that you were a UAW member. Do you remember I was once a UAW member? United Aerospace Workers out of Long Beach, before McDonnell Douglas was bought by Boeing.

Kiss and make up fellows.

Kerry' date=' Homz, you need to forgive each other and move on to more productive ventures. If this is your way defending what you believe in, you're both in need of a spanking and a time out. Go to the corner.

You two can be more productive than this.

And Homz, I believe I've known for some time now, through the forum, that you were a UAW member. Do you remember I was once a UAW member? United Aerospace Workers out of Long Beach, before McDonnell Douglas was bought by Boeing.

Kiss and make up fellows.[/quote']

I am a UAW memeber. I have never said with what company. I didn't think it was anyones business. The only reason KSG has that info is he offered to drop my resume' off on his business trips. He now uses it to brow beat me. Well I've had enough. I could post some of his private info, but I wont. I'm a better person then that.

Has he ever dropped a resume off for you on one of his business trips? Because if he has, that's mighty kind of him and you should be grateful.

KSG, you should definitely follow through with your offer. But never use that information on the forum.

When the two of you are civil to each other, our forum sure is a better place. I hate to see the animosity between the two of you because you sure are a couple of fart smellers (I mean smart fellers).

Has he ever dropped a resume off for you on one of his business trips? Because if he has' date=' that's mighty kind of him and you should be grateful.

KSG, you should definitely follow through with your offer. But never use that information on the forum.

When the two of you are civil to each other, our forum sure is a better place. I hate to see the animosity between the two of you because you sure are a couple of fart smellers (I mean smart fellers).

[/quote']

If he has he never told me. At this point I wouldn't expect him to do so. In fact I would hope he would just through it in the garbage.

So this is what becomes of my semi-harmless thread?

Let's put away the lightsabers and avoid getting deleted or banned.

Sometimes normally reasonable people act in unreasonable ways. And sometimes they get really Pi$$ed and wont take anymore unreasonable comments. And still other times it's time to open up that can. That can that shall remain unnamed.

But don't make the mistake of thinking liberal means passive.

And don't bring Union membership into this, because several industries (undoubtedly the aerospace industry included) require union membership to work. Don't forget what unions have done for all laborers KSG, if you'd prefer we can go back to 10-14 hour mandatory work days, no wage minimums, no work condition requirements, I could go on all day, but honestly unions have their +/- as any organization does

And don't bring Union membership into this' date=' because several industries (undoubtedly the aerospace industry included) require union membership to work. Don't forget what unions have done for all laborers KSG, if you'd prefer we can go back to 10-14 hour mandatory work days, no wage minimums, no work condition requirements, I could go on all day, but honestly unions have their +/- as any organization does[/quote']

This is a reasonable statement and one could have a discussion even an argument from this level starting point.

I have been in the Union for 15+ years and my father retired from the same plant I started in. He left with 33.5 years as a union man. He got his job two years before I was born, so you could say the union has always supported my worker rights and negotiated for my betterment. I am well aware of many issues that I and the union don't exactly see eye to eye on, but mostly they are internal local issues that don't effect the over all national union process or progress.

I said I was a UAW journeyman. I never said with who. Go fu*k yourself. You have no honor. I'm not going to respond to more of your BS. That's all you give is BS. You feel it was necessary to post my private information because you felt it gave you some sort of leverage in an argument. You want to give them my home phone # next you POS.

As for my emotional status' date=' I find it interesting you ask me this after doing nothing but flaming my *** for going on 3 days now. Y0u want some. You know where I live. Stop on by sometime.

[/quote']

Homz, I posted that picture as a general reference to the UAW, because your company was the only one that took taxpayer money to run full page ads thanking America for the bailout, not because you worked for Chrysler. Now, that you have revealed your employer, everyone knows exactly who you work for. Good job! Are you ashamed to work for Chrysler? I didn't post any private information about you...you are truly an emotionally unstable person. I only respond you your B.S. and there is a lot to respond to. Pull your head out of your a$$ and start thinking. I will respond to any unsubstantiated lies that you post, because that's my nature, I don't deal well with freakin dumba$$es. I'm sorry that you got your panties in a wad. You can question my honor all you want, your opinion means very little to me. Stop posting bullsh!t and I'll stop responding to it in a way that hurts your feelings. If you don't like what I write, then ignore it or challenge it with some logic to back it up, either way I don't give a crap.

You made the statement that I was a sociopath, because, in your opinion I lacked empathy. I responded and asked for an example of your empathy and philanthropy, you still haven't responded with any examples. Don't have any? That's okay, some of us are giving enough to cover you. Grow up...

KSG, I believe Homz has made an appeal to a logical argument about unions, answer if you wish to. Either way the personal attacks are out of line guys, everybody sit back and take a breather. Harmonicchaos has made a good thread, and now it's out of control, so I recommend an immediate end in the discussion, with a possibility to continue when everyone's got a cool head

And don't bring Union membership into this' date=' because several industries (undoubtedly the aerospace industry included) require union membership to work. Don't forget what unions have done for all laborers KSG, if you'd prefer we can go back to 10-14 hour mandatory work days, no wage minimums, no work condition requirements, I could go on all day, but honestly unions have their +/- as any organization does[/quote']

If you want to belong to a labor union, that's your right. If you want to beleive that unions still serve a purpose in America, that's your right as well. I happen not to agree with you, that's my right. I beleive in a right to work, I beleive that people should be able to stand up for their own rights and earn a wage based on their effort, not their seniority, I beleive that pay raises should be based on merit and not time served. If you live in a "right to work" state then you don't have to belong to a union, if you live in a "closed shop" state then you HAVE to join the union. Which way seems more American? I prefer freedom and living in a "right to work" state. Every day I am measured by my own productivity, I don't get 15 to 30 days of paid vacation, and a gold plated healthcare plan. I work without a contract and with no limitations on my earnings, I prefer my way, but that's just me.

We are all entitled to our own opinions...

The Republicans should nominate the little twit to run for congress. He really isn't any different then the rest of them. They are all brainwashed. Saddens me.

Put him in charge of the party. Along with Joe the plumber ( unlicensed)' date=' Sara Palin and Rush Limbaugh they could get all the brain dead losers in to join in on the politics of greed and arrogance.

[/quote']

Bluemoon,

Things might have gotten a little out of hand. But if you go back through the thread, it was all pretty light hearted and fun, with no personal attacks, until Homz posted the above words...We should be able to discuss politics or any other subject matter in the lounge, that's what the lounge is for. Some folks should learn to have discussions without the hate speech. By the way, you were raggin on the young conservative yourself. I suggest that you and any other person who got their feelings hurt reread the thread from the beginning and see where it went wrong.

My .02

Bluemoon' date='

Things might have gotten a little out of hand. But if you go back through the thread, it was all pretty light hearted and fun, with no personal attacks, until Homz posted the above words...We should be able to discuss politics or any other subject matter in the lounge, that's what the lounge is for. Some folks should learn to have discussions without the hate speech. By the way, you were raggin on the young conservative yourself. I suggest that you and any other person who got their feelings hurt reread the thread from the beginning and see where it went wrong.

My .02[/quote']

Why would that be a personal attack? Are you not the one who claims to be an independent? Secondly so far as the original sociopath comment is concerned I never directed it at you. You made that claim I just went along with your assessment. I later agreed with it as being in your nature. After I was accused of something I hadn't done.

BTW as far as my employer goes, that was actually the second time you posted it. I let the first one go. I don't take the low road as you do. I am not capable of that level of deception.

So what message does this and our conduct send to the young-ans of the Lounge. I suppose that does bother me, but it also bothers me when we have a small cabal of bullies using this forum as their personal assassination headquarters. I can disagree with many people and often do, but you don't often see me talking like I did yesterday. I wont be bullied and that message is good for all the young-ans to see. How do you deal with a bully. Answer: Hit harder.

Bluemoon' date='

My .02[/quote']

My feelings aren't hurt. And I never "ragged" on one of our members in this thread. You keep crossing the line with the personal attacks.

Well Blue I did make it a whole 3 or 4 days without being a ****. I was actually enjoying it for a while. It got him more mad not responding to his rants.

I shall make a new attempt.

Sorry I let my temper get in the way of judgment.

Well Blue I did make it a whole 3 or 4 days without being a ****. I was actually enjoying it for a while. It got him more mad not responding to his rants.

I shall make a new attempt.

Sorry I let my temper get in the way of judgment.

I am starting to think that it is best just to ignore KSG's posts.

I am starting to think that it is best just to ignore KSG's posts.

I tend to agree with you, Bluemoon. I have been ignoring them for several days now cause I knew if I responded to the whole "Show your philanthropy" BS, I would end up getting us both banned from this forum and I know Homz actually enjoys *most* of you folks.

I will say this, though. For all his faults, Homz is a good guy. =D> And I doubt we'd have a 9-yr-old who is as concerned about taking care of the less-fortunate if his parents had no empathy at all. And to give KSG, his "one" example of Homz's philanthropy--the man carried about 50 pounds of clothing, toys, and school supplies halfway around the world just so a bunch of kids in an orphanage in Vietnam would have something to call their own.

Wicked 1 called me a good guy. Guess this means I'll have to put out now.

Somebodies got to do it' date=' I'll take one for the team.

[/quote']

You always have to put out. You should know that by now and it it shouldn't be taking one for the team!

Archived