Gibson Brands Forums

12 days and a wake up.

Navy Vet.

4 minutes ago, badbluesplayer said:

There's a pawn shop two doors down from Campbell's music called Albert's Pawn and it has a small guitar shop called Strings.  Check it out.  They have some oddball guitars and stuff and some cool amps.  I just fixed the grillcloth on a speaker cabinet for them.

Love those oddball shops !

6 minutes ago, badbluesplayer said:

There's a pawn shop two doors down from Campbell's music called Albert's Pawn and it has a small guitar shop called Strings.  Check it out.  They have some oddball guitars and stuff and some cool amps.  I just fixed the grillcloth on a speaker cabinet for them.

I’ve noticed it. Haven’t been inside yet. Usually after I leave Campbell’s I head over to Mid City Grill. Awesome burgers and onion rings.

There's a great burger place in Kingsport - Backwoods Burger Bar - that has an open mic on Wednesdays, 6 to 9.  Me and a buddy go there once in awhile to listen to some great music and play a few tunes.  Come on over sometime.  Some great musicians own it.  Here's my buddy and me last night.  I think you have to unmute the video to hear it...

Edited by badbluesplayer
  • Like 2