Gibson Brands Forums

NAD

Mr. Gibson

https://imgur.com/a/g5NdJRF

sorry, It's a 57 custom Pro amp from Fender, 28 watts with a 15 inch speaker. Either electric or acoustic electric sound phenomenal. I'm very pleased with this one, expensive at 2500.00,but with membership points and 15% off it was around 2000.00. Plus at double points,(16%) I can use that towards another purchase.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Mr. Gibson said:

https://imgur.com/a/g5NdJRF

sorry, It's a 57 custom Pro amp from Fender, 28 watts with a 15 inch speaker. Either electric or acoustic electric sound phenomenal. I'm very pleased with this one, expensive at 2500.00,but with membership points and 15% off it was around 2000.00. Plus at double points,(16%) I can use that towards another purchase.

For the love of God you better be pleased for 2 large!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mihcmac said:

Guess I got envious, so now I have found  a nice used Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue for $400, any advice? 

1 hour ago, mihcmac said:

Guess I got envious, so now I have found  a nice used Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue for $400, any advice? 

Cant go wrong with fender in any form.. Watch some video demos so you can check out the features of them

On 12/21/2019 at 7:21 PM, mihcmac said:

Congratulations on your new Amp...

I have heard that the new generation of tube amps sound great, but do you lose anything when you use external digital effects?

That's the old generation of tube amps and, yes, effects make it sound like a three hundred dollar amp.

Edit - actually, digital time effects are o.k. with tube amps.  Reverbs & delays.  Boost pedals are o.k.  Distortion/drive pedals are bad.

Edited by badbluesplayer

On 12/24/2019 at 7:44 AM, badbluesplayer said:

That's the old generation of tube amps and, yes, effects make it sound like a three hundred dollar amp.

Edit - actually, digital time effects are o.k. with tube amps.  Reverbs & delays.  Boost pedals are o.k.  Distortion/drive pedals are bad.

Hmm I mostly use an RK5 pedal and need to retire my Deluxe 90, perhaps I should offer 300 for the Blues Deluxe.. Most of the time i just use my Rolands, easier to cary around. Oh hope you are having a great Christmas..

Edited by mihcmac