Gibson Brands Forums

NGD

rct

2019 Two-Tone Telecaster Thinline, Daphne Blue on Arctic White.  Black binding. '51 Nocaster pickups and man they bark like they supposed to.  New type of tuners, three barrel bridge with big lip which I prefer on me teles.  And nothing says Christmas like an Ebony fingerboard, especially on a regular old 9.5 neck.  Goes well into my collection of Fender boards and necks.  Beautiful guitar, the strap locks are going on it in a few and it'll be a keeper.

High resolution hiqh quality 5G 3D 4K pitchers:

Two-Tone-3.jpg

Two-Tone-1.jpg

Two-Tone-2.jpg

rct

• Like 5

1 hour ago, rct said:

2019 Two-Tone Telecaster Thinline, Daphne Blue on Arctic White.  Black binding. '51 Nocaster pickups and man they bark like they supposed to.  New type of tuners, three barrel bridge with big lip which I prefer on me teles.  And nothing says Christmas like an Ebony fingerboard, especially on a regular old 9.5 neck.  Goes well into my collection of Fender boards and necks.  Beautiful guitar, the strap locks are going on it in a few and it'll be a keeper.

High resolution hiqh quality 5G 3D 4K pitchers:

Two-Tone-3.jpg

Two-Tone-1.jpg

Two-Tone-2.jpg

rct

That's what I'm talking about, SWEET!!!!!!!

A thinline with that colour, that pickguard and a flat ebony fingerboard, is too good. The Fender rules clearly state there has to be something wrong with all Teles. But no, it's even got the vital extra fret and a matching headstock. So what is it? Does it weight 10lbs? Does the case smell funny? 

But I'm very happy for you rct & not even slightly envious.

ebony....! 😯

30 minutes ago, Big Bill said:

So that's what the peeing in the britches was about! 

Congratulations. I know you have been wanting a blue Tele with an ebony fretboard for awhile. I hope you will enjoy for years to come!

How where you able to borrow Guitar God's camera?

lol.

swinging for the fences ...