Gibson Brands Forums

Gibson custom doble cut

Andy56

I noted (just by looking at Gibson web site) that they removed the gorgeous special double cut from Custom collection.

Image result for gibson double cut custom shop

I believed this model was a sale success, it is evident that not.....saddly, this was my dream lately.....

Somebody else has any news about?

Thanks

Andy

On 12/31/2019 at 3:04 PM, merciful-evans said:

Sad, but since the decision to remove the annual reshuffle of models, this sort of thing is liable to happen at any time. It seems that way anyhow.

They do look the biz. Will you be chasing one now?

No way to afford it, at least so far, but it was for me a great turn in doble cut designs searched by Gibson from many years, that´s way my comments about this model.

Anyway it is evident that business are business and only money talks here.....

Thanks

Andy

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 12/31/2019 at 3:04 PM, merciful-evans said:

Sad, but since the decision to remove the annual reshuffle of models, this sort of thing is liable to happen at any time. It seems that way anyhow.

They do look the biz. Will you be chasing one now?

Well, no the same, but last week I was in Atlanta for business reasons, and I got an opportunity at GC Marietta, is not the same of course, but it is a beautiful and really so comfortable guitar I have got at the end of the day....

1.jpg?access_token=1!ReDUqJYTy-O-Zmwk9vk1jatlwZLHAFHRk2F7RuxZUXKkrRdI_VqbkEN4O_xEdgfdo7zJ9XLmK6ZslBejAyCN6TOzm6YglFfwyWB1d_LLUmIi5D_S_QivRanfXf-Z_WgcqPKlTNJkmaSMMJHkJfrRyLO7PuGTou87uXEvaNuUgFelGoyoDFW7Ca56ooRwqILxul1TA3H3Ljb4s3nPnFAD4Rq0bOcD7QZcZLpkSYZrqZwqcsRz1-X_g0wDoajC6bkun3hPhK_KdcHIYo9e_WFIlyzL8T5gI6vVSJxiQ8i0Hz8YOSBT5QBiSTj6_BDs9fXw-53NUP3pmPZiRDtELFtvsRmuIIUU7oJBTPKyAB0c4V6VqGX3XEHPnussWn3e6cTh55o707kQ4AS7iZMRRVo3DFxDjHta95YBjDaJtMCHtLp7cyX6UokzqmuILjofyHKcryZ0bxWT4WMBu9Nzf_t4nLLmS-K3vLo2INS88htCUFPEZkV9Y5qyntvPY5dlvsEuoYg9tQmvh5363DVhMwXQjWge9stycaALjb9IuWbHzqCj-rh_x8KVdngaeo-R1i6l&box_client_name=box-content-preview&box_client_version=2.36.0

And really the P90s have the punch like a donkey, it was a good deal price drop, so.....my big dream is not easy , but this little dream is a gorgeus alternative.

I am more than happy.

BR

Andy

• 1 month later...
On 12/30/2019 at 12:14 PM, Andy56 said:

I noted (just by looking at Gibson web site) that they removed the gorgeous special double cut from Custom collection.

Image result for gibson double cut custom shop

I believed this model was a sale success, it is evident that not.....saddly, this was my dream lately.....

Somebody else has any news about?

Thanks

Andy

Today I noted that Gibson put this beauty in the Custom line again, good Gibson!!!, Excelent!!

Andy