Gibson Brands Forums

Epiphone player pack broken aftet a day

Matt23HR

I recently bought an Epiphone Player pack with a Les Paul Special II-LE for christmas. It worked fine on day 1. But the second day, catastrophe struck. The cable was the first problem, it wouldn't stay in the jack. I had to buy a seperate cable! Problem #2 (noticed later) the tone knob had somehow gotten desoddered. I had to take the guitar to a music store to have it resoddered. And to top it all off, it did not come with the chord sheet promised on the box.

15777453662482719014929433394527.jpg

update: my amp's power input fell into the electronics and i had to gorilla glue it back into place.

1 hour ago, Matt23HR said:

I recently bought an Epiphone Player pack with a Les Paul Special II-LE for christmas. It worked fine on day 1. But the second day, catastrophe struck. The cable was the first problem, it wouldn't stay in the jack. I had to buy a seperate cable! Problem #2 (noticed later) the tone knob had somehow gotten desoddered. I had to take the guitar to a music store to have it resoddered. And to top it all off, it did not come with the chord sheet promised on the box.

15777453662482719014929433394527.jpg