Gibson Brands Forums

What is your favorite Beatles album?

Sgt. Pepper

Shut Up And Play Yer Guitar.

I did get the Hot Rats Sessions for Xmas.

Wow you guys are sleuths. I even sent you  a message rct when asking about South Side Johnny and said I like Zappa. 

Edited by Sgt. Pepper

36 minutes ago, Sgt. Pepper said:

Shut Up And Play Yer Guitar.

I did get the Hot Rats Sessions for Xmas.

Wow you guys are sleuths. I even sent you message rct when asking about South Side Johnny and said I like Zappa. 

I am detective fatty pants.  When I saw the welcome back and remembered the Zappa in that conversation I solved the case.  My promotion is imminent.  eminent.  One of them.

Welcome back!

rct

1 hour ago, rct said:

I am detective fatty pants.  When I saw the welcome back and remembered the Zappa in that conversation I solved the case.  My promotion is imminent.  eminent.  One of them.

Welcome back!

rct

Thanks. Like you all my Gibbys are gone. Some I think about but don't regret it for a second. I played a real Firebird today that I would not pay $500 for. I played a LP Trad Pro V last week and the flame top looked like plastic and the finish between where the binding and body are, were was so off it was horrible. And don't get me started on the J-45's. I want to like Gibby acoustic but they (Gibson) makes it hard when I A/B them next to a Martin. I guess its just me. I'm the problem. 

Edited by Sgt. Pepper

I miss my Les Paul every once in a while, but not for long.  An Esquire, 4 teles, 3 strats, I even take my Jazz out with one of my bands, so I have a bunch to use.  I've been plonking at the Martins more lately, figuring I'm going to have to start doing the Acoustic Maven crooner thingy soon enough.  Not a lot happening for rock bands around here these days.

I think I met CFMartins when I was very young, and Gibson acoustics never had a chance.  Just never liked them much.

rct

33 minutes ago, rct said:

I miss my Les Paul every once in a while, but not for long.  An Esquire, 4 teles, 3 strats, I even take my Jazz out with one of my bands, so I have a bunch to use.  I've been plonking at the Martins more lately, figuring I'm going to have to start doing the Acoustic Maven crooner thingy soon enough.  Not a lot happening for rock bands around here these days.

I think I met CFMartins when I was very young, and Gibson acoustics never had a chance.  Just never liked them much.

rct

I put the D-18 up for sale on Reverb just before half time of the Chickens/Eagles game and it sold already. Not its time to take pics of the D-28. The only thing Gibson has going for itself is they can paint a guitar top nicer than Martin.  And they have Mark Agnesi.

5 minutes ago, Sgt. Pepper said:

I put the D-18 up for sale on Reverb just before half time of the Chickens/Eagles game and it sold already. Not its time to take pics of the D-28. The only thing Gibson has going for itself is they can paint a guitar top nicer than Martin.  And they have Mark Agnesi.

Good deal!  Poor Iggles.  They hafta sharpen up the golf clubs for next weekend I guess.

rct