Gibson Brands Forums

2019 LP Modern Obsession

nhwildbill

Hey guys,

I am a LP Addict,  own three and lately I've been jonsing over the 2019 Gibson Modern Les Paul in Graphite.  The look of this guitar really get to me and I've seen nothing but great reviews in the mags on it.   Of course I found a "used" one available for $700 less than the going price, unfortunately there are none up in my area to try out so I don't know if it's just looks or will she play.  Anyone out there spent time with one?

18 hours ago, nhwildbill said:

Hey guys,

I am a LP Addict,  own three and lately I've been jonsing over the 2019 Gibson Modern Les Paul in Graphite.  The look of this guitar really get to me and I've seen nothing but great reviews in the mags on it.   Of course I found a "used" one available for $700 less than the going price, unfortunately there are none up in my area to try out so I don't know if it's just looks or will she play.  Anyone out there spent time with one?

Those were like almost 3k new, so $700 is either a fake or its beat to hell or someone has not idea what they have or here is my last scenario its hot.

31 minutes ago, Sgt. Pepper said:

Those were like almost 3k new, so $700 is either a fake or its beat to hell or someone has not idea what they have or here is my last scenario its hot.

He didn't say it was $700. 

Read again.