Gibson Brands Forums

The best TV show in ten years is wrapping up with one final episode.

Homz

The best TV show in ten years is wrapping up with one final episode. Battlestar Galactica airs it final show next Friday. I will miss it. If you missed the four years of BG run, don't walk, to the video store and buy all the available seasons. You wont regret it. It's probably the best sci-fi show ever.

I'm with you, Homz. "F" the haters, seriously, in their ears, the new BSG has been the best thing TV has had in a LONG time; sci-fi with believable characters AND actual feasibility in plot...and I think it's hilarious when one of my cohorts who is into everything "Heroes" says that BSG isn't "realistic" (notice the IRONY???). I hate to see it end. But hopefully it'll get a worthwhile send-off and at LEAST it's not a cancellation-casualty (and therefore got to play out all the way, unlike my last fave Sci-Fi show, "Farscape").

I really wanna' "know the truth", but I gotta' admit I wouldn't mind another season of suspense.

I lucked-out and got season 2.5 for $15 at a closing Circuit City, so now I've got all but the last season.

H-Bomb

I should check it out. I liked the original when I was a kid and have heard nothing but good things about the current version. I'm not sure about the best show on TV though. Maybe for sci-fi. It would be hard to beat The Wire for all around best TV show IMO.

IDK? I just couldn't stand watching it without the original characters. I did like it back in 70s?? along with Buck Rogers. I've never seen any episodes of the new one - who knows perhaps I missed something good? Perhaps not? IDK

battlestargalactica_78-thumb-500x46.jpg

Then there was another sci-fi show from the 70's where it was in the future and group of "heroes" drove around in a white vehicle that later looked like the Chevy Lumina van... They also donned jetpacks and flew around to help save the day... Who knows the show?[-X :D

I found it...

It sounds familiar. If I could watch it, I might remember! For some reason, my computer can no longer view Youtube videos. It just loads and loads, but the video never actually plays.

It sounds familiar. If I could watch it' date=' I might remember! For some reason, my computer can no longer view Youtube videos. It just loads and loads, but the video never actually plays. [/quote']

It was called the ARK II. You can google it for pics and vids.

That show sucks! Oh and ive been to sci-fi cons...have u homz? Im one of the biggest star wars nerds in my town. (sorta of ex starwars nerd cause im not that much into as i was but i still love it!)

Everyone knows Star Trek kicks the *** of Star Wars. Kids these days. =D>

Archived