Gibson Brands Forums

It looks like Epiphone forgot about thier lefty customers

VVinch

We all know that this new Epi lineup is just coming out of the oven with this headstock and the Gibson license and recognition, but, really: 

What about we the left-handed guitar/bass guitar players ?

Where do the left-handed models had gone ?

I know I'm not the only one asking about this matter but, I'd like to know what the lefties (like me) think about it at this moment?. I must confess that I'd seen videos of Summer NAMM 2020 Epiphone's booth and I think the Les Paul models Epi have develope for this year look really amazing, so I'd really love to get one and play it.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I currently own 2 SG's, a Tony Iommi, and a G-400 Pro. Out of 7 guitars I own, the Epiphone is just about always the 1st go to guitar. Recently after checking out both web sites, Gibson and Epiphone, I have found zero left handed models. Maybe it's me, maybe I missed it. The corporate response I got via email was pretty much, we don't have any. No further explanation, or future plans for releasing any. Currently looking at Dean and Schecter. I understand thoroughly that left handed guitarists are a small portion of the market, oh well...

Edited by Roger Broch

Michmac,

I appreciate you posting those links. I have found plenty of left handed guitars here in the US, but it makes no sense for me to buy a guitar from an American guitar company that ships from the UK. Especially if it was a Harley Benton, the shipping would be triple the value of the guitar. I was specifically interested in Epiphone and Gibson. Just a year or 2 ago Epiphone and Gibson served the left handed guitar community well. As I previously stated, I emailed them, and didn't get much of a response. It's aggravating to say the least.

• Thanks 1