Gibson Brands Forums

Trouble viewing pictures

snkysnake

Hello from a newbie. I like the looks and functionality of the site, and appreciate all the hard work everyone at Gibson is putting into making it better. My question has to do with being able to view pics on the threads. A lot of the time all I see are Non clickable thumbnails. I read somewhere that hitting the refresh button will bring the images up, but that only works now and then. Sometimes it will only work for one pic out of a group of four pics in the same reply. Any ideas for me?

My old 2002 Dell has IE 6.x and I have to refresh to get the pics to show up full sized (most of the time). I think it has Google Chrome and Firefox on it but they go deathly slow on an old machine. Lately I've been using a little Acer laptop because it's newer, faster, smaller, etc. I can NOT refresh and view full sized. It has IE 7.x I think (the tabbed version). If there's something I want to see bad enough I will copy the url of the pic and just open it in another tab or window. Slow but sure.

An issue exists with Internet explorer..

Change your browser to Firefox...

No issues... I also used to have a real lack of speed issue with IE...

Just a suggestion..

Flight959

I use Firefox and it still comes up with tiny pics. It's only when I refresh the page that they come up full size.

Archived