Jump to content
Gibson Brands Forums
Mr. Gibson

WTH did you do today?

Recommended Posts

Corona'ing at home the best we can, campfire and outside movie projected onto the side of the barn.  We'll probably still get hit with a blizzard cause that's how things go in New England, but we've had some nice days mixed in.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I came here and was bummed the Ghost of FL vs. Black Dog fight was terminated. I didn't think it was particularly political. Personal, yes. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Made moose sausage today with my friend, used my new grinder/stuffer. Turned out damn good. Next is to make my deer sausage this weekend.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, MissouriPicker said:

You had no choice, but it still stinks.  Take care......Smell you later.🤢

Back in the day,you could get money for them.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm thinking of sitting in an alley with a bottle of rotgut wine, yelling at strangers. Just for the social interaction. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm working from home for a bit and then some strumming and some turntable action.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Today has been a "honey-do" day, but that's fine.  She's a good woman and some of us got lucky.  Grocery stores,   Going over to my dad's house to keep preparing for an estate sale.  Bringing our grandson over later.  Kind of a typical Saturday around here.  About 25 minutes of guitar playing this morning.  Maybe more later tonight.

8 hours ago, Pinch said:

I'm thinking of sitting in an alley with a bottle of rotgut wine, yelling at strangers. Just for the social interaction. 

Hadn't thought of that, but there are times it don't sound bad.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cleaned up some oats to seed on my clipper grain cleaner, going to drag the drill up,look it over and get that done.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

spent 6 hours trying to get unemployment - still having problems. But then Florida made International news as the hardest state in the industrialized world to get approved.

Aaaaaarrrrrrrgggggghhhhhhh

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Notes_Norton said:

spent 6 hours trying to get unemployment - still having problems. But then Florida made International news as the hardest state in the industrialized world to get approved.

Aaaaaarrrrrrrgggggghhhhhhh

Bummer. The infamous red tape.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Both front tires were rotted and flat on the drill,had scored a couple off the throw away pile at Cenex awhile back so I had a free fix.

couple more things yet,then I'll seed oats.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I went grocery shopping. The first time out in two weeks.

Driving at 35mph seems like I'm speeeeeeeeeeding!!!

The G forces are challenging. 😄

The fridge is full and I might not have to go out again for a few weeks.

My wife and I have fun together, so it's nice.

Notes

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Finished throwing money at my Pedalboard of Doom.  For this month at least.

PB2.jpg

rct

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, rct said:

Finished throwing money at my Pedalboard of Doom.  For this month at least.

PB2.jpg

rct

Nice selection, what is your most killer pedal, the one that you could absolutely not do without, next to Absinthe?

Edited by mihcmac

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Strymon Sunset, or whatever incarnation of stacked gains I am using at the time, along with the Haunting Mids, that's the ghost one, a sweepable mid boost that helps bulk up the gains.  It was 2 Fulltone OCDs for a couple years.   Reverb always on, that's easy to get.  I don't use delay much at all, only for the Gilmour things if they want that.  I use wah very little, so I have a very little wah.  Compressor always on for cleans, that's easy to get or live without.  

rct

 

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Spent about 3 or 4 hours going over the final edits to my chapter in the upcoming 14th edition (I also did the same chapter in the 12th and 13th editions) of this monster book. Got finished mowing the front lawn (did the first half or so yesterday).  Tomorrow I hope to get some billables in.100765636_10158282822543879_668471231095

Edited by Brian Krashpad
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, rct said:

The Strymon Sunset, or whatever incarnation of stacked gains I am using at the time, along with the Haunting Mids, that's the ghost one, a sweepable mid boost that helps bulk up the gains.  It was 2 Fulltone OCDs for a couple years.   Reverb always on, that's easy to get.  I don't use delay much at all, only for the Gilmour things if they want that.  I use wah very little, so I have a very little wah.  Compressor always on for cleans, that's easy to get or live without.  

rct

I like the term "Stacked Gains"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mr. Gibson said:

Making bread,7 loaves a baking.

Bread is one of the 5 essential food groups.

Bread, cheese, beer, Scotch, and chocolate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...