Gibson Brands Forums

WTH did you do today?

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I finally revised my "collage" family photo to include a Gretsch I bought a couple months ago, haha.  

What's with all the hostility? Can't you be a card-carrying liberal without constantly putting people down with your perceived moral superiority? I'm seriously interested. Because it's a pattern

Cheers. But she deserves it...  My dad only passed about a year and a half ago, she still isn't really over that, they were married for like 52 years..  While I will take every precaution including li

Posted Images

On 2/6/2021 at 8:21 PM, ghost_of_fl said:

This isn't science, it is data: 

660px-20200324_Global_average_temperatur

"The instrumental temperature record provides the temperature of Earth's climate system from the historical network of in situ measurements of surface air temperatures and ocean surface temperatures.  Data are collected at thousands of meteorological stations, buoys and ships around the globe". 

So to believe the above table is a "conspiracy" is to say that thousands of meteorological stations, buoys and ships around the globe (or the people operating those meteorological stations, buoys and ships) conspired  to deceive you.  

Same ships at sea since 1850 in the same location ?  Used GPS back then to maintain station? 

Given the lack of any credible response on the part of US or International Scientists regarding Corona - I am not even going to humor you by suggesting reasons why consistent, accurate to within a half degree temperature measurements dating back to 1850  should serve as a basis for things like "The Green New Deal".  

• Confused 3

What's with all the hostility? Can't you be a card-carrying liberal without constantly putting people down with your perceived moral superiority?

I'm seriously interested. Because it's a pattern that I see all... the... freaking... time. Not everyone, but a considerable quotient.

Edited by Pinch
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2
41 minutes ago, Pinch said:

What's with all the hostility? Can't you be a card-carrying liberal without constantly putting people down with your perceived moral superiority?

I'm seriously interested. Because it's a pattern that I see all... the... freaking... time. Not everyone, but a considerable quotient.

I just like Zappa's music. I have no card for that. I work at NASA we already went up and proved the Earth is a round ball.

This forum make me laugh, This is why I don't go to others. I get all the entertainment I need on this one.

Edited by Sgt. Pepper
  • Like 1