Gibson Brands Forums

WTH did you do today?

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I finally revised my "collage" family photo to include a Gretsch I bought a couple months ago, haha.  

What's with all the hostility? Can't you be a card-carrying liberal without constantly putting people down with your perceived moral superiority? I'm seriously interested. Because it's a pattern

Cheers. But she deserves it...  My dad only passed about a year and a half ago, she still isn't really over that, they were married for like 52 years..  While I will take every precaution including li

Posted Images

Funny how a phenomenon like climate change becomes politicized.    Also funny how we are hurling through space at 67,000 miles per hour mixed in with a slurry of celestial objects and people think nothing could ever change about that.   What if climate change is a natural process and has nothing to do with us humans?   Yeah it's all funny.  I crack myself up.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Couldn't have anything to do with the fact we all drive cars that exhaust fumes and factory's bellowing out exhaust through smoke stacks and don't forget about the cow's flatulating.

Edited by Sgt. Pepper
4 hours ago, Sgt. Pepper said:

Couldn't have anything to do with the fact we all drive cars that exhaust fumes and factory's bellowing out exhaust through smoke stacks and don't forget about the cow's flatulating.

Cows flatulating?  I just blame it on the dog.

• Haha 1
8 hours ago, ghost_of_fl said:

Funny how a phenomenon like climate change becomes politicized.    Also funny how we are hurling through space at 67,000 miles per hour mixed in with a slurry of celestial objects and people think nothing could ever change about that.   What if climate change is a natural process and has nothing to do with us humans?   Yeah it's all funny.  I crack myself up.  

If the entire solar system and galaxy are hurtling through space at 67,000 mph,  isn't it all relative?  So, we're actually standing still.   I bought a new Arizona teeshirt yesterday.  It was $6 marked down from $20.   Made of Recycled Polyester.    So, I saved a Polyester from the slaughter house.  Celebrated with a steak. 

• Haha 1

The Sun and the entire solar system orbits around the center of the Milky Way galaxy. The average velocity of the solar system is 828,000 km/hr. At that rate it will take about 230 million years to make one complete orbit around the galaxy.  (Source: Universetoday.com)

8 hours ago, fortyearspickn said:

The Sun and the entire solar system orbits around the center of the Milky Way galaxy. The average velocity of the solar system is 828,000 km/hr. At that rate it will take about 230 million years to make one complete orbit around the galaxy.  (Source: Universetoday.com)

That's nice.  67,000 mph was referring to the speed the planet earth (what we were actually talking about) travels through space as it orbits the sun.   🌎 🌞  

1 hour ago, jvi said:

what is  a SnowFlake?

I don't think anyone knows anymore. A line from "Fight Club", then it was either liberals (some card-carrying, some not) or Trump fans.

I'll tell you what's always the same, though: graham crackers. No mistaking those.