Gibson Brands Forums

So, lil bit ago i bought a 2019 Gibson Les Paul Premium Quilt Ocean Perimeter Guitar. It was new and i love it. As new ir came with the usual case candy, gibson multi tool, cleaner cloth, care guide. What it was missing however was the Set up/Final Check photo that has come with most other Gibson's i bought new.

I was kinda bummed that it didnt cause i actually thought "huh..... that pretty awesome gibson does this" when i got my first Gibsons and honestly had excitement for it when i got my others. Idk guess its kinda like a baby's first photo kinda thing xD

Anyways i was bummed but cut my losses until i saw this video https://youtu.be/Qi3-D7N31eo and the what im guessing is the plant ceo, the same plant my guitar came from btw, says that they keep all those photos on file and could send one out if say a customer ever lost theirs......

and thus i got excited and instantly contacted customer support through email...... 2 weeks ago..... multiple times..... and tried calling but no answer....... so i ask this

Am i just screwed xD does Gibson Customer Support Just not exist xD i wouldnt even be mad just to get a "nah we cant do that my dude" cause atleast then id know they actually READ the damned thing i sent in. 

Its rather concerning.... what if i actually had a real issue with my guitar....