Gibson Brands Forums

NZD

Sgt. Pepper

These were supposed to come on Saturday and Sunday.

GUo4jcL.jpg

I think I only need Weasels Ripped My Flesh and Lumpy Gravy. I may get the 40th Ann. of Orchestral Favorites, but I doubt I will get Mothermania.  After that there are no more 180 gram vinyl out to get.

Edited by Sgt. Pepper

15 hours ago, SteveFord said:

If you're going to collect the whole set you NEED Mothermania.

Otherwise, you might as well be stuck to the seat on the bus.

I have never been a fan of, I guess it a Greatest Hits albums. I ordered Weasles and Lumpy yesterday. Frank would be so proud I ordered them from Walmart.

I was stuck to seat 38 on Phydeaux III

I ordered Weasels and Lumpy Gravy and had it sent to Walmart for pickup. Frank would be so proud if still alive and he knew I got his music at Walmart.  It got there on the 15th and I still can not pick it up.  I ordered Rush - Sheres and it got there yesterday and I picked it up yesterday. What gives. What ya got against FZ Walmart? I took a picture of the back cause the naked dude and guy with the suit and hat creep me out. Rush you guys must have been baked to let that cover fly.

hfJj7yb.jpg

Edited by Sgt. Pepper

Got his yesterday. I'm not usually a Greatest Hits Album guy, but another FZ Fan and a member who shall go nameless told me I need it to have them all. Lumpy Gravy and Weasels Ripped My Flesh were supposed to be here a few days ago, but the order got jacked up and they are on their way again. After that the 40th of Orchestral Favorites is the only 180 gram one that is out I don't have. I'll get it in a week or so. Come on Gail and ZFT lets get some more on the street.

v6fbJnL.jpg

Edited by Sgt. Pepper

8 hours ago, SteveFord said:

I'm not sure how much help Gail will be, she passed away a year or two back.

Ahmet is the one running the show these days.

I really want Just Another Band From LA, Hot Rats/Waka Jawaka and The Grand Wazoo to be released soon.

Indeed. LA, You Are What You Is, Tinseltown. I still have my original Grand Wazoo. I never had Waka on LP only CD.

Of what is still not out - I have on my original copies of 200 Motels, Grand Wazoo, Bongo Fury, Studio Tan, Sleep Dirt, Orch. Fav., Tinseltown, Shut Up (all 3 in a Japanese Import Box Set), Ship Arriving (Japanese Import), Man From Utopia, Them Or Us, Mothers Of Prevention, Jazz From Hell, Thing Fish, and  a few of the orchestral ones. Everything else is on CD.

Of the 2 brothers I heard Ahment is the toolier one. I think him and Dweez disagree on ZFT matters.

I got Rush - A Farewell To Kings on 180g the day before Mothermania. I saw Rush had some 200g albums. Ever own a 200g LP?

Edited by Sgt. Pepper

These came today.  One is not a Zappa. It was my first album by them. It's not late 60's or early 70's Glimmer Twins. That is down right raunchy. Still one of my fav's. Those 2 Zappa's are not even close to albums I regularly listen to by him. Weasels has a few good tunes, and LG should have stayed in the can.

ZdZWDdv.jpg

bVdhMv3.jpg

Edited by Sgt. Pepper