Gibson Brands Forums

What does it all mean?

Flight959

Seriously guys, I know these things happen around most of the western world but does anyone have a genuine explaination for the following trends?

1.. Youths in the street that walk around with one trouser leg rolled up. Whats that all about they look stupid! Is that a Gang thing? Maybe a few guys from LA could answer this?

2.. Youths wearing their jeans halfway down their arse showing there boxer shorts! (I was told this had something to do with the police taking your belt when you get arrested, meaning you were a hard man)...Yeah right!

3.. Youths walking down the street as if they have been involved in a terrible car accident or possibly have a large stone in one of their shoes coz they walk with such a big limp.....

4.. Youths standing around on street corners with both hands down the front of there trousers as if there holding their nuts..

5.. Posing for pictures holding out your fingers as if they got caught under a steam roller coz they appear all bent and twisted and look like you could never play guitar...

Any suggestions?

Flight959

I once saw a kid miss his bus because he couldn't move very well while holding up his pants. Maybe I'm forgetting but I don't think any of the odd things I wore as a kid interfered with my mobility except maybe tight pants. And the only thing they impaired was my ability to bend down and pick up change.

#5 is their gang signs. I guess that contorting your finger into a symbol or letter is cool in the gang world. I really only need one finger to give my sign to these fcuktards... no need to get creative.

As for the rest of your list.. the fashion sense.. just further proof that evolution is BS.

My Theory is a little more ont he Conspiracy side of things. A Marketing Conspiracy.

Make it Cool to be Dead Brained. I't tough to Wear your Undies Out, but you're a Nerd or a Geek if you Know Anything At All.

Make it so obvious that you can spot 'em a mile away. "Look at that guy with his Undies Out, we know we can take advantage of him."

What I don't understand, is why the Undies Out fad has lasted so long. The early 80's Breakfast Club/Pretty in Pink look only lasted a couple years. The Grunge look was temporary. It saddens me that Humans would rather wear their Undies Out in the open than cool sunglasses and a nice hat.

#5 is their gang signs. I guess that contorting your finger into a symbol or letter is cool in the gang world. I really only need one finger to give my sign to these fcuktards... no need to get creative.

As for the rest of your list.. the fashion sense.. just further proof that evolution is BS.

Regression is still Evolution

It saddens me that Humans would rather wear their Undies Out in the open than cool sunglasses and a nice hat.

Hey, I'm still down for a pair of Aviators and a good hat. But I find it hilarious watching the freshman at my high school, these little 4 foot tall "gangsta fr3sh" punkasses.

A friend of mine has a daughter and he was telling me the other day how fast she's growing.

He said: when she starts dating I will welcome any kid from any culture, race or religion but if he's wearing baggy pants down is butt I am getting my fxxxing gun....

Archived