Gibson Brands Forums

Fender Forum closing Mar 20, 2020

Eracer_Team

On 3/17/2020 at 7:36 AM, kidblast said:

I am a member of that forum.  It's an "interesting" place.  There's a few guys that make the day to day living over there a bit tenacious.  I won't name names, but these sorted few really give the place a bad aroma.  This forum (Gibson)   is far more friendly, especially to new comers.   not so much over there...

The Fender Forums used to be a super cool place.  I joined there back in 2008.  In the last years,  though,I barely even went there.  Very few new threads  worth reading  with a few people that ... uh ... actually, I will stop typing  now.  If you can't say something nice...

• Thanks 1

I've visited on occasion. T'was okay. Not like this place, though, where everone is officially a loveable curmudgeon, passing on their knowledge to a 40-ish Pinch, who shall in turn pass it on as he approaches the loveable curmudgeon age. 

On 3/17/2020 at 9:36 AM, kidblast said:

I am a member of that forum.

it's an "interesting" place.  There's a few guys that make the day to day living over there a bit tenacious.  I won't name names, but these sorted few really give the place a bad aroma.

This forum (Gibson)   is far more friendly, especially to new comers.   not so much over there...

Years ago 7 or 8??   I checked out as many of the forums that I could find.  Their forum was terrible just cut throat name calling etc..not my cup of tea..At  all...I agree with you..Love this one very civil.

5 hours ago, MrNylon said:

How have you been doing? The same old avatar, and the same older MrNylon. 😎

Good brutha, good, and I hope the same for you.  No gigs, just got done agreeing to no rehearsing for the foreseeable future.  Got some guitars to work on so that's good.

rct

6 hours ago, rct said:

Good brutha, good, and I hope the same for you.  No gigs, just got done agreeing to no rehearsing for the foreseeable future.  Got some guitars to work on so that's good.

rct

I'm doing ok, just getting older.  As long as there's nothing serious on the guitars, It's good to work on them.