Jump to content
Gibson Brands Forums

NPD


jdgm
 Share

Recommended Posts

Peavey DSC-4 Dual Clock Stereo Chorus - came up cheap on eBay and my bid won! Even has the box. 

Dual Waveshape Twin Clock Analog Stereo Chorus, made 1986-?   2 different choruses each with controls for speed and depth. 

Solidly built.  Quiet, no hiss. Plenty of variation in chorusing, from subtle to mad. Back depth off and it doubles as a vib/trem pedal.  Eats a battery in about 30-40 mins, so mains power necessary;  centre-positive mini-jack mains socket.  I had one of these pedals before (not such good condition) and regretted selling. 

Had some fun with it today but haven't stereo'd it yet.  Ibanez and Maxon are a couple of others who produced dual chorus pedals in that era.

P1050142.jpg

P1050143.jpg

P1050144.jpg

[thumbup]

Edited by jdgm
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, jdgm said:

Peavey DSC-4 Dual Clock Stereo Chorus - came up cheap on eBay and my bid won! Even has the box. 

Dual Waveshape Twin Clock Analog Stereo Chorus, made 1986-?   2 different choruses each with controls for speed and depth. 

Solidly built.  Quiet, no hiss. Plenty of variation in chorusing, from subtle to mad. Back depth off and it doubles as a vib/trem pedal.  Eats a battery in about 30-40 mins, so mains power necessary;  centre-positive mini-jack mains socket.  I had one of these pedals before (not such good condition) and regretted selling. 

Had some fun with it today but haven't stereo'd it yet.  Ibanez and Maxon are a couple of others who produced dual chorus pedals in that era.

[thumbup]

Are you planning to use it as a stereo effect?

I am really liking my new analog chorus run through my effects loop. As a single clock type it hasn't killed a battery yet, but my new analog delay eats them after just a few hours..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, mihcmac said:

Are you planning to use it as a stereo effect?

 

At home, oh yes.   I love a good stereo chorus;  for instance the MXR  M-134 sounds fantastic in stereo and fairly ordinary in mono.  Same for the TC SCF. 

Stereo isn't practical playing in the band though I have tried it in the past; I used to have 2 Fender Twin IIs!!!

 

Edited by jdgm
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, jdgm said:

 

At home, oh yes.   I love a good stereo chorus;  for instance the MXR  M-134 sounds fantastic in stereo and fairly ordinary in mono.  Same for the TC SCF. 

Stereo isn't practical playing in the band though I have tried it in the past; I used to have 2 Fender Twin IIs!!!

 

My AVT275 and AVT150H had built in stereo effects the effects loop had a mono out and a R & L return but I only used the loop for compression. I loved the way the built in chorus and delay sounded in stereo, but most of the time I just placed a mic in-between the speakers.

Edited by mihcmac
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...