Gibson Brands Forums

Marshall JVM 210H / 410

Mr.Bo

Let me start with this,...I have always been a fender twin man and still love them, but now there is JVM Marshall.

This is one of the most versitile amps I have ever used. I can get the DARE I say it..Fender cleans all the way to an outrageous crunch and lead sound. If you have never considered a Marshall, just Youtube a couple of demo vids.

A real winner!=D>

I'll start you off with this one.

• 4 years later...

Let me start with this,...I have always been a fender twin man and still love them, but now there is JVM Marshall.

This is one of the most versitile amps I have ever used. I can get the DARE I say it..Fender cleans all the way to an outrageous crunch and lead sound. If you have never considered a Marshall, just Youtube a couple of demo vids.

A real winner!=D>

I'll start you off with this one.

Having just bought one on eBay I can agree, but I have to say my hughes & kettner switchblade offers a little bit more, simply because there is no need to use any other effects pedals.

I rotate them on gigs.

Having just bought one on eBay I can agree, but I have to say my hughes & kettner switchblade offers a little bit more, simply because there is no need to use any other effects pedals.

I rotate them on gigs.

but does it sound like a Marshall? I don't have any experience with this particular amp, but other amps with onboard effects usually suffer from tone suck when the effects are engaged. Not to mention, what if the effects aren't to your liking? And that it usually the case given the 100s of production and boutique pedals out there.

When it comes to a Marshall that can do it all, the JVM is it. OP have you played the JS model? Some guys like that one even more than the standard model. And there some cool mods out there that can really bring the JVM to life if you're into mods.

Archived