Gibson Brands Forums

Another forum member dealing with a house fire...

kidblast

15 hours ago, Mr. Gibson said:

Is there anything you need? Clothes or whatever?  Let me know.

thank you for that offer!  we are all set there.  there are restoration teams taking care of all that is good and can be saved.  We should be getting a batch of priority clothes soon, and family members put the word out and the amount of clothes that they have collected from people was more than enough for my grandkids, and daughter.  they lost just about everything.  but they have plenty now, and we should soon start getting some word for the insurance company.  we have plenty of coverage, (over insured it seems, not a bad thing)

we have retained a public accessor who is working on our behalf with our insurance carrier, and he has been a life saver during all this.  we have a long way to go, but the plan is to rebuild.   if any one has to go thru something like this, definitely retain one of these companies.  Insurance companies are only good at taking your money.  they don't seem to be nearly as good when they have to give it back...

so for now,  staying at my brother inlaws, and believe it or not, right now, we are in pretty good shape.  the band rehearses here (Well, before all this stuff) so all my stuff is here, and its all been cleaned up and checked out.  So lucky that I didn't loose any thing.

I just can't get a decent nights sleep with all the thoughts running amok in my head.  I'm starting to wonder if I'll ever sleep again! 🙂

Edited by kidblast