Gibson Brands Forums

2020 Gretsch Streamliner Collection

Rabs

Yes I saw this. I quite like the look of them. Not so sure about the sound. Might be fine, would have to try one myself. Andertons use a ton of tech so you cant tell what it really sounds like where they are concerned.

I saw an unusual walnut finished Gretch in my local store last year. I think it may have been a double jet? It looked stunning and I checked it out. It turned out to be a budget model with unattractively speced PUs and hardwear. Some of the models such as White Falcon sound great. 

Its a shame that so many of them look like Roy Rogers should be playing them though.

I have a g2622t that I bought a few years back. I've made the following mods:-

grover locking tuners, chrome G knobs, bigsby tremolo, treble bleed mod on lower horn vol pot, strap locks, graphtech resomax bridge, graphtech nut, seymour duncan psyclone hot pickups (filtertron style) with 2 connection pin quick change clips

To be honest it was great before any changes but Im a perpetual tinkerer 

On 4/4/2020 at 9:36 PM, SteveFord said:

I thought "iconic" was a Gibson trademark?

It is and if you just used it in conjunction or with the mentioned of any guitar other than a Gibson while saying "iconic" The Agnesi Iconic Tactical Trademark Suppression And Litigation Team (with an entire law firm of legal eagles) will be at your door pronto.

Edited by Sgt. Pepper
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, krock said:

I have a g2622t that I bought a few years back. I've made the following mods:-

grover locking tuners, chrome G knobs, bigsby tremolo, treble bleed mod on lower horn vol pot, strap locks, graphtech resomax bridge, graphtech nut, seymour duncan psyclone hot pickups (filtertron style) with 2 connection pin quick change clips

To be honest it was great before any changes but Im a perpetual tinkerer 

So everything but the body and neck?