Jump to content
Gibson Brands Forums
Sgt. Pepper

Every Guitar I Have Ever Owned

Recommended Posts

Here is every guitar and bass, I have ever owned that I can remember. Of all the guitars I think only the Ovation was foreign. I currently have 6. D-41, D-15M, J12-16GT, 000-28, Fender J Bass and a Uke.

Guitars

Gibson

1957 Gibson ES-225TD Burst (Sold) Used

1978 Gibson “The Paul” Walnut (Sold) Used

1982 Gibson SG Special Mahogany (Sold) Used

1999 Gibson Explorer Ebony (Sold) Used

2000 SG Special Brown (Sold) Used

2002 Les Paul Classic Ebony (Sold) Used

2005 Les Paul Studio 50’s Tribute Honeyburst (Sold) Used

2007 Gibson Les Paul Studio Mahogany (Sold) New

2009 Gibson BB King Lucille Signature Model Red (Traded) Used

2010 SG Standard Ebony (Sold) Used

2014 ES-335 Vintage Burst (Traded) New

2014 Gibson Les Paul Traditional Pro II Merlot (Traded) Used

2014 Gibson J-15 (Sold) Used

Fender

1976 Fender American Telecaster Natural (Sold) Used

1985 Fender American Standard Jazz Bass Black Used

1997 Fender American Series Stratocaster Silver (Sold) Used

1997 Fender California Series Telecaster Black (Sold) Used

1997 Fender American Standard Telecaster Blond (Sold) Used

2002 Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster Triburst (Sold) Used

2002 Fender American Standard Telecaster Triburst (Sold) Used

2006 Fender American Special Fretless Jazz Bass Candy Apple Red (Sold) Used

2007 Fender Highway One Telecaster Triburst (Sold) New

2007 Fender Highway One Stratocaster Black (Sold) New

2012 Fender American Standard Stratocaster Jade Green (Sold) Used

Warmoth

2009 Warmoth Jazzmaster Olympic White (Sold) New

Martin

2000 Martin D-15 (Gave Away As A Present) Used

2001 Martin J12-16GT SN 797692 New

2011 Martin D-28 SN 1539765 New (Sold)

2012 Martin D-15M Burst (Traded) New

2013 Martin 000-28 SN 1663330 Used

2014 Martin D-18 SN 1845212 (Sold) New

2017 Martin D-15M SN 207xxxx Used

2017 Martin D-35 SN 2160304 (Traded for a D-41) Used

2019 Martin D-41 SN 2322564 New

Guild

1987 Guild JF-30  (Sold) Used

Rickenbacker

2001 Rickenbacker 4003 Bass Jetglo (Sold) Used

Ovation

1982 Ovation Acoustic Burst (Sold) Used

Edited by Sgt. Pepper
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Was that list originally for tax purposes? If so how did you use it? I can always learn something.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

more than I ever had. For the first 45 years, 7 guitars passed through my hands. namely:

 

1970 Eko electric USED (sold after 2 years) 

1970 Yamaha acoustic (sold after 45 years)

1973 Fender Strat (traded after 26 years)

1975 Fylde Oberon acoustic 

1997 Washburn G5V electric  USED (Scrapped after 18 years: I wore this guitars out)

1999 Jackson Soloist electric : for sale

2014 Jackson Elite Soloist electric (sold after 2 years)

 

So I only have the Fylde and the old Soloist left from then.

 

But from 2015, I got a few more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, mihcmac said:

So not so many then... 🙂

The stuff I own and have owned is dwarfed by some. My collection really grew when I was on terminal leave from the Coast Guard and started working at Norfolk Southern Railroad. I was buying guitars left and right.  Those days are over. Fell out of love with electrics and in love with acoustics. Some guys in the acoustic forum have half that many in just J-45's.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, merciful-evans said:

more than I ever had. For the first 45 years, 7 guitars passed through my hands. namely:

 

1970 Eko electric USED (sold after 2 years) 

1970 Yamaha acoustic (sold after 45 years)

1973 Fender Strat (traded after 26 years)

1975 Fylde Oberon acoustic 

1997 Washburn G5V electric  USED (Scrapped after 18 years: I wore this guitars out)

1999 Jackson Soloist electric : for sale

2014 Jackson Elite Soloist electric (sold after 2 years)

 

So I only have the Fylde and the old Soloist left from then.

 

But from 2015, I got a few more.

Thought you acquired a few Ric's?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Tman said:

Was that list originally for tax purposes? If so how did you use it? I can always learn something.

 

No just got bored one day at work and sat and made a Word Document of every guitar I could remember I had. I only have 6 total (stringed instruments) now.  The bass  and bass amp can go. I rarely touch it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Sgt. Pepper said:

Thought you acquired a few Ric's?

 

Yes. Two of them now.

Also two Gibsons among a bunch acquired in 2015. Crazy year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So you had The Paul? For some reason I've always been interested in one of those, but have never seen one in real life.

My list from what I remember in chronological order

no name Black Beauty LP Copy

Epi acoustic with pickup in soundhole

Ibanez super strat style with HSH and Floyd Rose

Mexican Strat

Kramer shaped kinda like an Explorer but longer and pointier

another Epi acoustic no electronics

another no name LP copy

Gibson Les Paul Studio Plus - still own

Gibson SG Classic

Ibanez acoustic

Samick banjo - still own

Washburn acoustic bass

Lanikai ukulele - still own 

Les Paul Custom Shop 1957 Reissue Gold Top - still own

PRS SE Santana - kinda still own

I might have forgotten something but.... 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/3/2020 at 12:14 PM, Sgt. Pepper said:

Here is every guitar and bass, I have ever owned that I can remember. Of all the guitars I think only the Ovation was foreign. I currently have 6. D-41, D-15M, J12-16GT, 000-28, Fender J Bass and a Uke.

Guitars

Gibson

1957 Gibson ES-225TD Burst (Sold) Used

1978 Gibson “The Paul” Walnut (Sold) Used

1982 Gibson SG Special Mahogany (Sold) Used

1999 Gibson Explorer Ebony (Sold) Used

2000 SG Special Brown (Sold) Used

2002 Les Paul Classic Ebony (Sold) Used

2005 Les Paul Studio 50’s Tribute Honeyburst (Sold) Used

2007 Gibson Les Paul Studio Mahogany (Sold) New

2009 Gibson BB King Lucille Signature Model Red (Traded) Used

2010 SG Standard Ebony (Sold) Used

2014 ES-335 Vintage Burst (Traded) New

2014 Gibson Les Paul Traditional Pro II Merlot (Traded) Used

2014 Gibson J-15 (Sold) Used

Fender

1976 Fender American Telecaster Natural (Sold) Used

1985 Fender American Standard Jazz Bass Black Used

1997 Fender American Series Stratocaster Silver (Sold) Used

1997 Fender California Series Telecaster Black (Sold) Used

1997 Fender American Standard Telecaster Blond (Sold) Used

2002 Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster Triburst (Sold) Used

2002 Fender American Standard Telecaster Triburst (Sold) Used

2006 Fender American Special Fretless Jazz Bass Candy Apple Red (Sold) Used

2007 Fender Highway One Telecaster Triburst (Sold) New

2007 Fender Highway One Stratocaster Black (Sold) New

2012 Fender American Standard Stratocaster Jade Green (Sold) Used

Warmoth

2009 Warmoth Jazzmaster Olympic White (Sold) New

Martin

2000 Martin D-15 (Gave Away As A Present) Used

2001 Martin J12-16GT SN 797692 New

2011 Martin D-28 SN 1539765 New (Sold)

2012 Martin D-15M Burst (Traded) New

2013 Martin 000-28 SN 1663330 Used

2014 Martin D-18 SN 1845212 (Sold) New

2017 Martin D-15M SN 207xxxx Used

2017 Martin D-35 SN 2160304 (Traded for a D-41) Used

2019 Martin D-41 SN 2322564 New

Guild

1987 Guild JF-30  (Sold) Used

Rickenbacker

2001 Rickenbacker 4003 Bass Jetglo (Sold) Used

Ovation

1982 Ovation Acoustic Burst (Sold) Used

Damn, I'm glad I'm not your kid, I might get sold.  LOL

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Gettertar said:

Damn, I'm glad I'm not your kid, I might get sold.  LOL

I have 2 but no one had made an offer. I guess I need to lower it. They are potty trained and in 2 weeks both are drinking age (my daughter already is).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/5/2020 at 10:26 AM, saturn said:

So you had The Paul? For some reason I've always been interested in one of those, but have never seen one in real life.

Nothing really special about it. A  heavy all walnut student guitar. Kind of like an early all walnut less expensive studio LP.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...