Gibson Brands Forums

Gibson Forum--like it or hate it?

Bluemoon

To be honest, I wouldn't know. I've barely posted for the last month, not because I don't like the forums, but because I've been way too freakin busy. Are we out of the "13 year-old invasion" phase? If so, then I like the forums... if not, then whatever. I'm not here enough anymore to be bothered by it anyway...

Although it is nice to have Neo back. (He is still back, isn't he?)

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My political and religious views are just that...

Mine.... and like my underwear drawer' date=' not for public viewing...[/quote']

Is your underwear drawer available for private viewing???

And since when do you even WEAR underwear?

Guitars, music, politics, religion, they all go together. Music has always been about politics, and most musicians have strong political views. I came here to discuss guitars, however, I often join in political conversations. It is my opinion that if you would like to discuss guitars, there are forums for that, and if you want to discuss things other than guitars, the lounge is the place. The entire forum is devoted to guitars and musicians gear except for this one called the lounge which in my understanding is for the topics other than guitars and musicians gear.

I had hoped that while getting back into playing guitar, a les paul, i could use the Gibson forums as a place to make new friends that have similar interests. I didn't realize that some people separate their friends and conversations by interest. I would like to have friends that are both musicians and interested in politics, religion, and debate in general. At a glance, the lounge is the perfect place for me to hang out, however it seems that some people disagree with my understanding of its purpose.

Archived