Gibson Brands Forums

What is your pick for songs for the apocalypse?

jaxson50

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

56 minutes ago, Black Dog said:

Cryin' won't help you, prayin' won't do you no good.

Physical and Houses are killer album, and Runes (untitled, IV, Symbols, or Old Man With The Sticks, and all had killer covers. Zep always had killer covers.  The School shot on Presence is one of my favorites.  I think its the back cover.

• Like 1

Maybe because Genesis announced they were going to tour again The World revolted and said that is enough Mr. Collins, Banks and Rutherford.

Were gonna do a really old song now. They they play Mama.  How about play the entire Seconds Out album and get that Hackett guy too. He's fast on the strings. And see if Peter is not making a World Music album at the current moment to grace the band with a line or two.

Edited by Sgt. Pepper

9 hours ago, Sgt. Pepper said:

How about play the entire Seconds Out album ? 

I agree ... The problem is that their post-Duke fans are gone,  but that is who they cater to because that is where all the hits are.  Unlike the "true" Genesis fans want to hear pre-Duke material.  "Dance On A Volcano" is the perfect apocalyptic epithet ... 

maxresdefault.jpg

Edited by 01GT eibach
  • Like 1