Gibson Brands Forums

Sitting on the porch swing

Seventies-Fan

Wanted to share a pic of my dear friend who has been keeping me company on the porch swing during this isolation!        Hope the link works..                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   <blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/jHd35nR"  ><a href="//imgur.com/a/jHd35nR">What a day for a daydream</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>                                                                               

Edited by Seventies-Fan
link didn't work

Nice old Square'. . . you should also be able to direct embed on your thread here on the Gib forum by clicking on your photo from the album of all your images uploaded at imgur, then select the blue "BBCode (for message boards and forums)" button on the panel of share options on the right side of the page, and paste it here.

Great photo.  I've been playing Gibson guitars for about 55 years, but just got my first Gibby acoustic so not very familiar with them.  What  year and model is that?  Don't think I've seen that type of bridge before although I suppose they could be common and I just missed them.

Hi Twang Gang,  this is a 1967 Southern Jumbo.  I was SUPER lucky to get it!   It was owned by a man who bought it new and never learned to play, and it was in Time Capsule condition when he sold it to me in it's original case w/hang tag.   It only has one blemish which is a small ding on the heel cap!  Other than that, it has minimal nitro checking.  The bridge is rosewood with adjustable rosewood saddle.  It sounds wonderfully woody 🙂 

Em,  we've spoke before about this one,  I've been out of touch for a while though, and just now getting back in touch.  

• 1 year later...