Gibson Brands Forums

2007 dual pickup melody maker value?

YmerNorm

Heyooo,

I have one of the 2007 Melody Maker '59 reissues with dual pickups (worn white finish) which I'm finally deciding to sell. I'm not too savvy with the intricacies of model details etc but I've been reading online and it seems like the dual pickup version of this model has become somewhat collectable now.

The guitar has seen a bit of use but the main wear is only cosmetic - a few scuffs here and there on the body.

I haven't really been able to find how much they go for these days after a decent bit of looking on selling sites.

I was wondering if anyone knows a rough average value for one of these. Any other advice on trying to sell it would also be appreciated!

Many thanks and stay safe everyone! 🙂

• 8 months later...
On 5/7/2020 at 7:39 AM, cesarbg said:

I have one too and had the same question. 

First, they are collectable pieces, since they were limited. So, if still interested in selling, I've saved some ads on eBay that go from 600 to 900 USD, and they've been for sale for over a year. So, probably the market price is lower. But I would still not sell mine. It sound amazing!

I have one also. 2007 dual pick up. Un played absolute mint