Gibson Brands Forums

I want to claw my eyes out!!!

wicked1

There should be a size limit on short nightgowns!! I have seen waaaaay more "mommy parts" than any one person needs to. Is it not enough that you don't take a shower and you smell of stale urine? Can you not wear something that actually covers your nasty butt?

Needless to say, I came home from work and immediately jumped in the shower just to get rid of the funky smell. I hate my job.......

I think you mother looks cute in her nightgown =D>

You probably didn't have the "privilege" of seeing her hoochie!!!

Ugh!! Ya know, I used to be very very overweight. I get it that some things are difficult to do when you're fat. But wow--that doesn't make it any easier to deal with nastiness!

There should be a size limit on short nightgowns!! I have seen waaaaay more "mommy parts" than any one person needs to. Is it not enough that you don't take a shower and you smell of stale urine? Can you not wear something that actually covers your nasty butt?

Needless to say' date=' I came home from work and immediately jumped in the shower just to get rid of the funky smell. I hate my job.......[/quote']

What is your job?

At my age any time I get to see a "Fuzzy Clam" other then my wifes I consider it a good day.

LMAO...

Hey wicked1 my wife is a labor and delivery nurse and she worked in a hospital in a not-so-nice side of town for a while. I had to eventually ban her from thelling me stories.

400-pounders having babies while testing positive for cocaine and yeast infections between their fat rolls...oh yea with pierced nipples...

LMAO...

Hey wicked1 my wife is a labor and delivery nurse and she worked in a hospital in a not-so-nice side of town for a while. I had to eventually ban her from thelling me stories.

400-pounders having babies while testing positive for cocaine and yeast infections between their fat rolls...oh yea with pierced nipples...

That is like WAYYYY too much information already - make it stop

You probably didn't have the "privilege" of seeing her hoochie!!!

Actually... Well' date=' nevermind...

Ugh!! Ya know, I used to be very very overweight. I get it that some things are difficult to do when you're fat. But wow--that doesn't make it any easier to deal with nastiness!

You callin' my momma fat n' nasty now?!? You can't talk about my momma like that! :-

LMAO...

Been there. Done that.

I think I quit L&D after having a patient projectile vomit all over me. Once I told Homz that I'd seen more hoochie than he had and he hasn't been the same since.....

Yea, I'll never forget one day when my wife came from work exhasted and took her shoes off at the entryway, I was trying to help so I grabbed her shoes to put them away...she saw me carrying them and said oh, you should NOT touch those, they are going in the trash...to my disgust the shoes where covered in stuff, it was dry by then but geez, I lost my apettite.

Needless to say' date=' I came home from work and immediately jumped in the shower just to get rid of the funky smell. I hate my job.......[/quote']

Some one is wishing to have a nice body!

Archived