Gibson Brands Forums

The say what ever you want thread.

Homz

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got to say, seeing Buddy Light's new post gave me hope for us all. Just to know there are people that loathsome in the world makes me a better person.

The powers that be have already deleted his thread, but he wished us a happy St. Pat's day called us all sorts of vial names and left.

You got to admire his tenacity.

I got to say' date=' seeing Buddy Light's new post gave me hope for us all. Just to know there are people that loathsome in the world makes me a better person.

The powers that be have already deleted his thread, but he wished us a happy St. Pat's day called us all sorts of vial names and left.

You got to admire his tenacity. [/quote']

Do you think he's real? I felt like I was talking to Triumph the Insult Dog when I read that St. Patty Post.

He's real. I find it refreshing to look upon that ugly.

It's an effective warning to us all of how not to behave. To understand that racism is quite probably a type of psychosis. And it's a learning tool to help others who you might know who are on the cusp of that prospect and need a hand.

He's real. I find it refreshing to look upon that ugly.

It's an effective warning to us all of how not to behave. To understand that racism is quite probably a type of psychosis. And it's a learning tool to help others who you might know who are on the cusp of that prospect and need a hand.

It's hard to believe someone is so determined to be so lame. It's frightening to think that out there is a guy like that who puts his efforts toward Political or Business gains, instead of just spouting off.

If you ever wanted to simplify your life watch "The Gods Must Be Crazy". It's probably the best guide to a simple life, and yet so complex are it's themes.

"The Gods Must Be Crazy II" is also great.

Archived