Gibson Brands Forums

Can someone help me with this serial number?

fetz

It belongs to an Epiphone Black Beauty, I've been checking other Epiphones BB on the internet and all of them start with 2 letters in the beginning of the serial number instead of a serial number full of numbers.

According to the pages that i've used to try to indentify the serial number they say that it's from China and was made in 2010.

Anyone have any ideas about this one?

Epi spcl model P6006309

Its a guitar I bought used back in the early 2000's.  Thought getting the specs for it would be pretty cool. And I honestly don't want to take the pups out to check. 

Recently got an epi 60's tribute plus in vintage sunburst with the Gibson 57 pups and electronics. It is amazing!!  

Edited 11 hours ago by Ginson24m

Epi spcl model P6006309

Its a guitar I bought used back in the early 2000's.  Thought getting the specs for it would be pretty cool. And I honestly don't want to take the pups out to check. 

Just for additional complications it has an Indonesian sticker on the back as well.  Its a bolt on and I'm guessing it might have been part of an old players pack but I'm bought it used so not positive on that.  

Recently got an epi 60's tribute plus in vintage sunburst with the Gibson 57 pups and electronics. It is amazing!!  

37 minutes ago, Ginson24m said:

Epi spcl model P6006309

Just for additional complications it has an Indonesian sticker on the back as well.  Its a bolt on and I'm guessing it might have been part of an old players pack but I'm bought it used so not positive on that.  

I'm afraid the serial number you gave is unrecognised on the guitar dater site.

Do you have pictures?

Edited by Pacific Reef