Gibson Brands Forums

NGD, Just Doing My Part To Save Our Economy

labomba

Always loved the cream strat!! Very nice! 
Fyi - I had a blond strat I bought new in 1975 until just a few years ago. Hated to part with it but figured better for someone to use it rather than waste away in my closet. Transitioned to a  Gibson ES 137 Custom hollow body about 10 years ago and the strat didn’t get much use anymore! 
Enjoy!!

Thanks for doing your part to help the economy! 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Sgt. Pepper said:

Nice. I've owed a Strat or 4.

Replacing a 74 standard (hs graduation present) that was stolen. Only guitar i ever owned till 96. Now it seems I want to buy something every time i go in a music store, thats the reason i stay away from them. Lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, labomba said:

Replacing a 74 standard (hs graduation present) that was stolen. Only guitar i ever owned till 96. Now it seems I want to buy something every time i go in a music store, thats the reason i stay away from them. Lol

It does have the 70's headstock. My Higway One Strat had one.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Mr. Gibson said:

My new one is on the way,finally got my loyalty points I've had coming. Mein Kampf with these guys went for 3 weeks. I swear they did it cuz they were bored.

I told the wife to put the whole cost of the addition we are building on citi just to get the thank you points. 😂 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, labomba said:

I told the wife to put the whole cost of the addition we are building on citi just to get the thank you points. 😂 

I buy from musicians friend and you get 8% back to use towards gear,sometimes it's 16% plus in addition you can get 15% if it applies.