Gibson Brands Forums

Are we the aliens?

LarryUK

Looking at how the human world has fallen apart. We look out to space for other life, but are we the aliens we look for? We aren't natural to this planet are we?

Did another planet that was dying (Mars?) come here and splice their DNA with Neanderthals? I think it's clear that history as we are told isn't the truth. 

• Confused 1

8 hours ago, LarryUK said:

Looking at how the human world has fallen apart. We look out to space for other life, but are we the aliens we look for? We aren't natural to this planet are we?

Did another planet that was dying (Mars?) come here and splice their DNA with Neanderthals? I think it's clear that history as we are told isn't the truth. 

I took a few tokes last night, but I think you got into the really good stuff.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

:-k

A few theories:

1) God

2) Aliens

3) Partially random chemical, physical and biological evolution over billions of years in a benign environment with gravity, water, heat, light, food source

4) Whatever.......

I think  3) is probably the simplest and most logical.   And it doesn't completely rule out any of the others either.

🌍

Edited by jdgm
  • Like 5

4 hours ago, brad1 said:

And I submit that he is the ONE alien you really need to be concerned with!😁

I am a Christian, but I do believe our history is wrong and we are much older than we have been taught.

We may have originated out of Africa, but with massive cross-species breeding with other upright walking hominids as we made several migrations north.

Then God said enough is enough.. 😀

Edited by mihcmac

I think I am spending way too much time watching documentaries, but focusing on the most recent as new discoveries keep pulling the rug out from under the old dogma.

Just for fun more twists on monolithic structures..

Monolithic building, origin and aliens.

Edited by mihcmac

Go to 2:20 and Frank starts talking about aliens and then a Dec. 1973 Legendary Roxy Performance by Frank and the boys and one girl of Inca Road. It starts out slow but gets better after George stops doing his vocal shenanigans.

Edited by Sgt. Pepper
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 4/22/2020 at 11:40 AM, Murph said:

Firesign Theater made great radio back in the 70's.

As I recall...

In UK I bought imports of the LPs - "Everything You Know Is Wrong"  was great,  you had to listen many times to get all the detail -  and of course it is all 'of its time' - amazing to think it was nearly 50 yrs ago.  

Sadly 2 of them have passed away now. 

Edited by jdgm
  • Like 1

On 4/20/2020 at 8:28 PM, mihcmac said:

God is not of the earth, he created it, that would make the All Mighty an alien.

On 4/20/2020 at 8:32 PM, brad1 said:

And I submit that he is the ONE alien you really need to be concerned with!😁

I'm keeping quiet.  

• Like 1
  • Sad 1