Gibson Brands Forums

Stupid Jokes

Mr. Gibson

Sorry;  A long one-----

There was a bartender named D i c k who had a regular customer, a doctor, who showed up at his bar every afternoon by 5 O'clock.  He always ordered a daiquiri made with crushed almonds.  D i c k usually had it sitting on the bar in the doctor's customary spot by the time he walked in the door.

One day, D i c k noticed it was near time for the doctor to show up, and also he had no almonds with which to make the drink.  so he quickly decided to try crushed hickory nuts instead, hoping to get away with it.  When the doctor walked in, D i c k was just placing his drink on the bar.  The doctor took a sip, look puzzled and asked, "Is this an almond daiquiri D i c k?"   The bartender, with a pained wince replied, "No.  It's a hickory daiquiri doc."  [huh]

Whitefang

Edited by Whitefang
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

An Eskimo rode his snowmobile to small gas station and garage in a northern Alaskan town.  The mechanic walks out of the garage and says, "How can I help you?" 

The Eskimo says, "My snowmobile is sluggish, it's running rough, and it's leaking oil.  Can you take a look at it?"

The mechanic says, "Sure.  It'll take me a little while."

The Eskimo says, "That's OK.  I'll just go across the street and get some lunch."  The Eskimo goes to the little cafe across the street.

An hour later, the Eskimo walks back across the street to the garage.  The mechanic comes out of the garage, wiping his hands on a red rag, and says, "It looks like you've blown a seal."

The Eskimo wipes his mouth with his hand and says, "No, that's just a little mayonnaise from my sandwich."

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 5/8/2021 at 2:09 AM, Retired said:

Why do Seagulls fly over the ocean? "Because if they flew over the bay, 

We'd call them Bagels," 

From Red Dwarf.

Cat: Don't fish swim south for the winter?

Kryten: No, that's birds sir.

Cat: Birds swim south for the winter? how do they breath?

• Like 1

Not only stupid, but sick  [-X------

What do you name a guy with no arms or legs lying on a porch?

MATT.  :rolleyes:

What do you name a guy with no arms or legs in a swimming pool?

BOB   :rolleyes:

Where does a one legged waitress work?

iHop   [blush]

Whitefang

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

An old BENNY HILL gag------

Welfare caseworker:  "My record shows you were married for 7 years, yet you have 15 children.  How do you account for that?"

Benny( as single mother): "He comes around every now and then to apologize." 

Whitefang