Gibson Brands Forums

Stupid Jokes

Mr. Gibson

These are probably older than I am.

How did Helen Keller meet her husband?  On a blind date.

What did Helen Keller do when she fell off the cliff?  She screamed her hands off.

The Lone Ranger and Tonto are trapped in a box canyon by ten-thousand indians.  The Lone Ranger says, "Well,  my loyal friend!  Looks like the end.  We are trapped by thousands of indians."

Tonto says, "WE, white man?"

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I went to the market to pick up a few things, I noticed a lady obviously under distress,  sobbing while her small children looked at her , sadness in their faces.

I asked what could I do to help?

She pointed to the cart full of groceries and said she was ready to go through the checkout line but she couldn't find the $200,00  she has put in her purse before leaving home, it was the only money she received since the lock down orders,  her cupboards were bare and she had children to feed,

Well I couldn'tlive with myself if I didn't help her, so I opened my wallet and gave her $50,00, 

What else could I do, after finding thatv$200,00 in the parking lot it was the right thing to do!