Gibson Brands Forums

Stupid Jokes

Mr. Gibson

On 4/14/2022 at 5:45 PM, MissouriPicker said:

I asked him how  he was doing.  He said he was doing fine and that he had plenty of fish sticks in the freezer.

I have no idea what that means but I have every intention of using it the next time someone asks me how I'm doing.

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, ksdaddy said:

I have no idea what that means but I have every intention of using it the next time someone asks me how I'm doing.

I'm at an age that when someone asks me how I'm doing, I tell them, "Well, I'm not buying any green bananas."

2 hours ago, ghost_of_fl said:

Public School: shut the f--k up and square dance

That's basically what they say when, after being goaded by them to "get involved" ,  if that involvement concerns the areas of questioning one of the teacher's classroom conduct or competency,  or challenges the school's curriculum. 

Vent over.  Back to the jokes.

Whitefang

This cowboy shows-up at The Pearly Gates and St. Peter asks, “Have you done anything of merit that qualifies you to enter heaven?”

The cowboys says, “Well, one time I saw this biker gang taking all this stuff out of a convenience store and not paying for it.  The store clerk was terrified.  So, I jumped off of my horse, grabbed the biggest biker, slapped him and yelled that if they didn’t stop I’d beat the crap out of all of them.”

St. Peter says, “OMG!  That is amazing.  When did this happen?”

The cowboy says, “Just a couple minutes ago.”

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On the subject of heaven and St. Peter:

Three guys show up at the Pearly Gates. St. Peter tells them them that everyone gets a car in heaven and all they need to do is honestly answer one question. 

St. Pete asks the first guy: "Did you ever cheat on your wife?"

The man's reply was: "Every chance I could get!"

St. Peter gives him a set of keys and says he gets a beat up Yugo .

St, Peter asks the second guy: "Have you ever cheated on your wife?"

The second guy replies: "I had only one moment of weakness and cheated on her that one time."

St, Peter hands him a set of keys and says he gets to drive a Toyota Camry.

St. Peter asks the last guy the same question.

The last guy says: "I am proud to say, in 50 years of marriage, I have never even thought about cheating on my beloved wife."

St. Peter hands him the keys to a Rolls Royce.

About a month later, the guy with the Yugo pulls up next to the guy with the Rolls Royce and sees him crying.

The guy in the Yugo says: I'm driving around in this piece of crap car and you have that beautiful Rolls. Why would you be crying?

The man in the Rolls replies: "My wife just arrived  and she's on roller skates." 

Edited by gearbasher
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

And on the subject of marital infidelity:

A farmer and his wife just celebrated their 65th Wedding Anniversary.

When getting into bed that night the farmer says to his wife, "On our wedding night, you put a box under the bed and asked me never to look in the box or ask you about it.  Well, we've been married for 65 years and I've always been curious and never once asked or looked.  Can I finally see what's in the box?"

The wife reaches under the bed and hands the box to her husband and tells him that he is welcome to look. The farmer opens the box and finds two ears of corn and $65,000. 

The farmer asks, " What's with the corn?"

His wife replies: "I'm embarrassed to say that every time I cheated on you I put an ear of corn in the box."

The farmer says; "Twice in 65 years isn't so bad. But, what about the $65,000?"

The wife says: "Well....every time I got a bushel of corn I sold it."

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, MissouriPicker said:

This cowboy shows-up at The Pearly Gates and St. Peter asks, “Have you done anything of merit that qualifies you to enter heaven?”

The cowboys says, “Well, one time I saw this biker gang taking all this stuff out of a convenience store and not paying for it.  The store clerk was terrified.  So, I jumped off of my horse, grabbed the biggest biker, slapped him and yelled that if they didn’t stop I’d beat the crap out of all of them.”

St. Peter says, “OMG!  That is amazing.  When did this happen?”

The cowboy says, “Just a couple minutes ago.”

Good one

• Like 1

More on infidelity....

An old man shuffles into the confessional of St. Mary's catholic church and tells the priest, " Father, after 62 years of faithful marriage to my wife I broke my vow last night and had sex with a pair of 18 year old twin sisters." 

The priest in amazement said, " That's a long time to be faithful just to ruin that record with a meaningless tryst.  I'm sure at your age you know how to make penance?"  

The old man replied, "I don't know anything about that.  I'm not Catholic.  I'm Jewish."

"What!" charged the priest,  "Not Catholic?  Then why do you come in here and tell me all of this?"  And the old man said,

"Hey!  I'm telling EVERYbody!"  \:D/

Whitefang

• Thanks 1