Gibson Brands Forums

Stupid Jokes

Mr. Gibson

A male and female whale were swimming together in the ocean. All of a sudden a battleship hits the male whale. Dazed, but not seriously hurt, he tells the female whale; "Man, that pissed me off. Let's swim under the ship , blast it with our blowholes and capsize it." The female whale agrees. They swim under the ship, they blast it, The ship capsizes, spilling all the sailors into the water. As they're swimming away, the male whale says: "You know, I'm still mad. Let's go back and eat all the sailors." To this the female whale replies: "No way. you talked me into the blow, but I'm not swallowing the seamen."

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, gearbasher said:

A male and female whale were swimming together in the ocean. All of a sudden a battleship hits the male whale. Dazed, but not seriously hurt, he tells the female whale; "Man, that pissed me off. Let's swim under the ship , blast it with our blowholes and capsize it." The female whale agrees. They swim under the ship, they blast it, The ship capsizes, spilling all the sailors into the water. As they're swimming away, the male whale says: "You know, I'm still mad. Let's go back and eat all the sailors." To this the female whale replies: "No way. you talked me into the blow, but I'm not swallowing the seamen."

LOL!! 

What!  Perry Como's birthday or something?  OK....

"What did Delaware boys, what did Delaware/

She wore a brand New Jersey, she wore a brand New Jersey, that's what Della wore..."   All right.  Here's the source....

Whitefang

Yeah, Americans like to make dark jokes about anyone who can't defend themselves.  Like,  remember?......

What kind of wood don't float?

NATALIE WOOD!

or

Didja hear about State Farm cancelling Rock Hudson's car insurance when they learned he was rear-ended too many times?

🙄

Whitefang

Rock Hudson died of Botulism. He got some bad meat in the can.

When Bill Clinton was asked : "Who was better Monica or Hillary?"

He said:" Monica! Hillary was close but no cigar."

Edited by gearbasher
  • Haha 1

A man and his young son are in a pharmacy. As they are walking around, they pass a condom display. The kid asks his father: 'What are those for?" So the father explains to the kid what they're used for.

The kid points to a package of two and asks: "Why are there two in here?." The father says; "That's for high school kids. One for Friday night and one for Saturday night."

The kid then points to a 4-pack and asks: "Then why are there four in this one." The father replies: "That one is for college kids. Two for Friday and two for Saturday."

The kid then points to a 12-pack and asks: "So, why are there 12 in this one?" The father says: "That one is for married men.  One for January, one for February...."

• Haha 1

On 6/23/2022 at 12:11 PM, ghost_of_fl said:

Reminds me of that old joke (cleaning this one up a little):

What's sparkly and comes in little cans?  Michael Jackson. 

Even older....

What's grey and comes in quarts?

An elephant!  [wink]

When I was in Jr. high in the early '60's elephant jokes were all the "rage".   Of course, most were clean and stupid however.  

Whitefang

21 hours ago, Whitefang said:

An elephant!  [wink]

When I was in Jr. high in the early '60's elephant jokes were all the "rage".   Of course, most were clean and stupid however.  

Whitefang

How do you fit 4 elephants in a saloon car?

2 in the front, 2 in the back!

Edited by jdgm

17 hours ago, jdgm said:

How do you fit 4 elephants in a saloon car?

2 in the front, 2 in the back!

OK  and of course...

What time is it when an elephant sits on your fence?

Time to get a new fence!  🙄

Whitefang

• Like 1

A guy walks into a bar carrying a foot-tall man and a small piano. He places the piano and the man on the bar. The tiny man sits down on a little stool and starts to play the piano, magnificently. 

The bartender walks over and asks: "Where did you find this tiny piano playing fellow?"

The man replies: " I was walking down an alley and found an old bottle. When I opened the bottle, a genie popped out and said he would grant me one  wish."

The bartender asked: "So, you wished for this little guy?"

The man replied: "The genie misheard me. Do you really think I wished for a 12 inch pianist?"