Gibson Brands Forums

Stupid Jokes

Mr. Gibson

This guy wants to buy a horse. He goes out to a ranch and starts checking out the horses. He picks out this beautiful horse and tells the owner he wants to buy it.

The owner says: "This horse doesn't look too good. How about you pick another?"

The guy says: "What do you mean? He's beautiful. I'll take this one."

The owner says: "I'm telling you this horse doesn't look too good. Are you sure you want him?"

The man replies: "Yes, I want this one."

And he buys it.

The next day he comes back to the ranch with the horse.

He brings it to the owner and says: "You sold me a blind horse!"

The owner replies: I told you twice, he doesn't look too good."

Edited by gearbasher
  • Haha 2

I think this qualifies.

Guy I knew, married, told by his wife to quit drinking. But, he'd buy beers after work and slam them while driving on a back road going to his home. One night after work, it's been snowing. Throwing the empty can out the window. Distracted, goes off street and gets stuck in a snow embankment. Jumps out and starts to dig his car out.

Mean while, his smart car notices a possible accident, requests response from driver. Since driver is outside not responding, smart car alerts police and aide units giving his location.

Needless to say he got busted. Not only that, very small town and made the cover of the local paper.

So, that is stupid. And it is a joke. Right?

Edited by CROWB8

Every time someone posts a joke, there's a word in it that reminds me of another. So, Here goes:

A man comes home from church one Sunday with a black eye.

His wife asks: "What happened?"

The man replies: "I was sitting behind a young woman in church. When we stood up, her dress was wedged in the crack of her butt. It looked uncomfortable. So, I reached down and pulled it out. That's when she turned around and slugged me."

The wife says: "I guess you shouldn't have done that."

The next Sunday, the man comes home with another black eye.

His wife asks: "Now what happened?"

The man replies. "I was sitting behind the same young woman and when we stood up, her dress was wedged in the crack of her butt. Again, it looked so uncomfortable, I had to reach down and pull it out. That's when she slugged me again."

His wife says: "I hope you leaned your lesson."

The next Sunday, the man comes home with a broken nose.

His wife says: "Don't tell me you did it again."

The man replies: "No. I was sitting behind the same young woman and when we stood up her dress was fine. Now, I knew she didn't like it like that, so I tucked it back in."

Edited by gearbasher
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Southern California,

Police pull over a car for going too slow. Officer says to the senior woman driver, do you know how slow you were going? She replies, the speed sign said 5. Officer says, no mam, that sign denotes the hwy as Interstate 5. He notices all the other senior ladies in the car were white as a sheet and shaking. Officer asks, whats wrong with the other ladies? Senior lady driver says, I think we just came from hwy99.

Edited by CROWB8

13 hours ago, gearbasher said:

How do you tell a male chromosome from a female chromosome?

You pull it's genes down.

Man!  I remember Mr. Moore, my 8th grade science teacher telling us that one.  He was always joking, and not always about science.

One-----

Two guys walking down the street pass by a parked car and one guy says, "that couple in that car must be playing checkers."  The other guy asked, "What makes you think so?"  and the first guy answers, "Because I heard the girl tell the guy; 'You make another move like that and I'll crown you!'  "  :rolleyes:

Whitefang

19 hours ago, gearbasher said:

How do you tell a male chromosome from a female chromosome?

You pull it's genes down.

First ever form of "Sharking"

------

Look it up folks. Type in the word followed by three x's.

I'ma dirty old man. I'll go back to my room...........

Edited by CROWB8

WARNING: This one is really bad.

This guy shows up at his new job as a bus driver.  The dispatcher brings him out to the lot and shows him the bus he'll be driving. He tells him: "This is the only bus available at the moment." The bus is painted with pictures of Big Bird, Elmo, Grover, Bert and Ernie, etc. The dispatcher tells him it's a quiet route and he shouldn't get many riders. 

The guy heads out on his route. He has no riders for the first hour or so, then at the next stop he sees two huge women. He pulls over and they get on. The first women says: "You're new. Let me introduce myself. I'm Patty and my friend here is named Patty, also." They sit down and he drives off.

A few stops later, one of the Patties yells. "Driver stop. Lester G. is coming. He's just down the block." The guy pulls over and an old man gets on. He says hello to the two women, sits in the back of the bus, removes his shoes and socks and starts picking at his feet.

About ten minutes later, there is a young kid waiting at a stop. The driver pull up, the kid gets on and says; "Hey a new guy, I'm Roosevelt, but the call me Special Ross." He fist bumps the driver and sits down.

During the next hour, or so, all the passengers get off at their respective stops and nobody boards the bus for the rest of the day.

When the guy gets home, his wife asks him: "So, how was your first day?" The guy replies: "I only had four passengers and it was strange. Very strange." She asks him: "What do you mean?" He replies: "Well. I had two obese Patties, Special Ross, Lester G. picking his bunions on a Sesame Street bus."

I told you it was bad.

Edited by gearbasher
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2