Gibson Brands Forums

Stupid Jokes

Mr. Gibson

4 hours ago, Whitefang said:

Speaking of drugs...

Next time your employer mentions adopting a policy of random drug tests, just tell him you're willing to test any drug he can provide.  [wink]

Whitefang

lol.  I use to joke,  "can I pass a drug test ? hell yea. I've been studying for years"

• Haha 1

Last week a friend of mine and his wife had a huge fight.  She left and hasn’t come back yet.  I asked him how  he was doing.  He said he was doing fine and that he had plenty of fish sticks in the freezer.

Edited by MissouriPicker

On 4/14/2022 at 5:45 PM, MissouriPicker said:

I asked him how  he was doing.  He said he was doing fine and that he had plenty of fish sticks in the freezer.

I have no idea what that means but I have every intention of using it the next time someone asks me how I'm doing.

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, ksdaddy said:

I have no idea what that means but I have every intention of using it the next time someone asks me how I'm doing.

I'm at an age that when someone asks me how I'm doing, I tell them, "Well, I'm not buying any green bananas."

2 hours ago, ghost_of_fl said:

Public School: shut the f--k up and square dance

That's basically what they say when, after being goaded by them to "get involved" ,  if that involvement concerns the areas of questioning one of the teacher's classroom conduct or competency,  or challenges the school's curriculum. 

Vent over.  Back to the jokes.

Whitefang

My son was SO cute today, he asked me "dad are clouds candy?".   I told him they were water.  Then he asked, "dad, what's Earth's defense system?" and then I remembered I don't have a son and he asked again, his eyes now obsidian black "what is the defense system father"