Gibson Brands Forums

Stupid Jokes

Mr. Gibson

1 hour ago, merciful-evans said:

I got bald years ago, but I still carry my old comb around. I just cant part with it.

Not a joke, but I'm going bald and I keep my head buzzed with a #1 on an Oster trimmer. Yet, I just moved and packed three combs. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, gearbasher said:

Not a joke, but I'm going bald and I keep my head buzzed with a #1 on an Oster trimmer. Yet, I just moved and packed three combs. 

Well, you know, you can't do a "comb-over"  without one.  [wink]

Whitefang

• 2 weeks later...

Why I don't ever buy one is simple.  As a GM employee of 30 years and now a GM retiree, I still get the discount.  [wink]

Plus I have a brother in law who always buys Fords despite him usually b!tchin' about 'em all the time he owns them.  I used to like Mopar products too, but since Chrysler went through all those ownership changes(you know, Daimler, Fiat etc.) they don't seem to be up to the par they once were.

Whitefang

Many, many years ago, I was in a restaurant and went to the men's room. At one urinal was a huge guy and at another was a little guy. The only other urinal was in the middle of these guys. So, I step up to it and glance to my left. The big guy was none other than Muhammad Ali. When I looked to the right, the little guy was Michael J. Fox. And all I could could think about was: Man, I picked the wrong day to wear my favorite shoes.

Edited by gearbasher
  • Haha 1

An old man is on his death bed and calls all his family and the priest.

He says to his first son "I want you to have all the property in the north of the town, I have 16 houses there."

He says to his second son "I want you to have all my commercial property, 8 businesses."

He says to his third son "I want you to have the houses in the southern district, there are only 4, but they are expensive and lucrative."

The old man passes away and the priest says "That is unbelievable, he must have been incredibly wealthy?"

The old man's widow laughs and says "He was a Window Cleaner"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1