Gibson Brands Forums
Sign in to follow this  
loprotti

Gibson Les Paul Custom Orange widow

Hello to all. I am "obliged" to sell my les paul custom Orange Widow. This is a 2010 model in very good condition. I was wondering what the sale price would be. knowing that on reverb there are some models but only from 2017.

Thank you in advance for your answers.

Stay safe Stay healthy. 

20200511_163416.jpg

Yes - like he said.

Think the original Widow series was made for Canadian dealers Long & McQuade so this may be one of that run.

Orange was one of the original colours. There was also red, purple, green, black and later a limited run included yellow, peacock blue, olive......these later ones have a richlite board.

I cannot help with price as I am in UK and it would be advertised for around £3k(GBP) as a limited edition.  Rosewood board, yes?  Very nice indeed.

https://www.google.com/search?source=univ&tbm=isch&q=Gibson+Les+Paul+Custom+Orange+widow&client=firefox-b-d&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwj2mua4prTpAhVrUhUIHZ3YAd0QsAR6BAgJEAE&biw=1920&bih=1086

Good luck.

Edited by jdgm

3 hours ago, Leonard McCoy said:

I'll give you a hundred. That's what the sales price should be in my opinion. Deal?

If you have ever seen the show The Price Is Right, I'll go $101.