Gibson Brands Forums

The Wicked-Homz band... what would you like them to play?

Thundergod

I have heard some of the songs played by Homz's (and wicked1's) band and they sound good, but I think there's one song missing... (well maybe more)

I'd like you guys to play "born to be wild" =P~ I think it should sound prety good with a female voice (requires her to play a little keyboard too)

What songs would you guys like them to play?

Any vids???

I might have a vid of us doing a song from a few years ago when we with another band.

I check if I have it on this computer. I might have archived that on a storage back up.

The one I thinking of is "Pink Houses" my Mellenchamp. Hell we don't often do that song anymore. We just got sick of it.

I have heard some of the songs played by Homz's (and wicked1's) band and they sound good' date=' but I think there's one song missing... (well maybe more)

I'd like you guys to play "born to be wild" :- I think it should sound prety good with a female voice (requires her to play a little keyboard too)

What songs would you guys like them to play?[/quote']

You just want to hear a chick say "get your motor running".

Whatever you do' date=' don't let Homz get away with some Midnight Oil covers...

Luckily, I don't think Homz is much of an environmentalist. (Thank God!)[/quote']

He's more a fan of Men at Work. I think we'd do an awesome cover of "Who Can it Be Now?"

I still want to listen to them playing "born to be wild" or at least "bad to the bone" (though that one wouldnt sound as good with a female's voice)

Well I just got the chords to "Born to be Wild". I played through it on the acoustic. Pretty easy stuff. At band practice we'll do it and I'll send it to you.

I still want to listen to them playing "born to be wild" or at least "bad to the bone" (though that one wouldnt sound as good with a female's voice)

I prefer "One Bourbon, One Scotch, and One Beer" but that could just be my Irish-ness showing itself.

As for female voice....I actually have a lower range than Homz!

Archived