Gibson Brands Forums

Movies

Mr. Gibson

13 hours ago, Mr. Gibson said:

I just watched "The Silence""

It's about bats in a cave in Pennsylvania that wreak havoc on the world,they can't see but a hear to attack you.. I can relate.

That is where CV19 came from. Then it became a McNugget.

2 minutes ago, jvi said:

Magic Christian  with ringo and peter sellers  -badfinger soundtrack=  if you want it   come and get it  but you better hurry cause its goin fast -  olden goldie

Haven't seen the movie, but I have it album. Haven't given it a spin in a while. Is Dear Angie and Crimson Ship on that?

15 minutes ago, Sgt. Pepper said:

Haven't seen the movie, but I have it album. Haven't given it a spin in a while. Is Dear Angie and Crimson Ship on that?

the album I got when it came out was "No Dice", I  dont recall if those songs were on it but I dont think so- the movie is great and worth a watch, the soundtrck was good too...have a nice day to all Jim

I just saw the  Badfinger vid for "no matter what"  promotional film,  on you tube with badfinger using les pauls and firebirds thru high watt amps   love them ol gibbies

Watched Happy Gilmore over the weekend, projected it on the barn Saturday night....  covid quarantine in style.

FWIW - We're looking for ideas of movies that would be cool on the big screen (i.e. star wars, black panther....   ) any input?  I wanted to do the last waltze, probably for a late night showing with the friends

Edited by uncle fester

1 minute ago, ghost_of_fl said:

Infinity Wars or Endgame (pretty much anything Marvel). 

Last I checked, the entire Indiana Jones series was available on Netflix. 

Romancing the Stone or The Jewel of the Nile. 

LOTR Series

I know it has been made into a movie twice, but I have been watching the original TV Twilight Zone's.

2 hours ago, uncle fester said:

Watched Happy Gilmore over the weekend, projected it on the barn Saturday night....  covid quarantine in style.

FWIW - We're looking for ideas of movies that would be cool on the big screen (i.e. star wars, black panther....   ) any input?  I wanted to do the last waltze, probably for a late night showing with the friends

The Warriors

southern comfort

long riders

"The Duelist" is a good film also,in 19th century St. Petersburg a retired officer returns from exile and takes up arms as a duelist representative for hire. It's German and Russian subtitled so you have to read,if you don't like to read movie subtitles watch it anyway.

8 hours ago, uncle fester said:

Terminator 2

One of the Jurassic Parks?

Guardians of the Galaxy

1 hour ago, jaxson50 said:

Wanna smell my fingers? 

It's my latest release,  just me in a mask, asking strangers if they wanna smell my fingers.  

I'm so proud of my work....😁....the crowds at Sundance raved 

No I don't. Jennifer Aniston's fingers yes I do.

• Haha 1

Looking forward to Dune with Mamoa, Jason usually gets the funding to do the effects right. The first Dune movie sucked and drifted too far from the book. The mini series was much better, but needing better CGI.