Gibson Brands Forums

Victorian guitar hero fends off home invaders

BluesKing777

Nope, closest to the door and locked and loaded is the Hummingbird copy! It is currently the ‘decoy’ guitar, hope they take it!

Best weapon would be the National Tricone held by the headstock and with a sideways smack, but I am not sure I could swing it. My dog is a Blue Heeler(Australian Cattle Dog)/Staffordshire Terrier cross and doesn’t bark at humans, just appears silently at their ankles with a sick grin!😄 So a smack with the sides of the Bird copy and a shredded leg may deter........

But you know, if they really want the cars,guitars, take ‘em.

BluesKing777.

Edited by BluesKing777

6 hours ago, BluesKing777 said:

Nope, closest to the door and locked and loaded is the Hummingbird copy! It is currently the ‘decoy’ guitar, hope they take it!

Best weapon would be the National Tricone held by the headstock and with a sideways smack, but I am not sure I could swing it. My dog is a Blue Heeler(Australian Cattle Dog)/Staffordshire Terrier cross and doesn’t bark at humans, just appears silently at their ankles with a sick grin!😄 So a smack with the sides of the Bird copy and a shredded leg may deter........

But you know, if they really want the cars,guitars, take ‘em.

BluesKing777.

Lol - well thought out plan.  Good idea on decay guitar!  

I have a Fender J bass neck that I  took off my bass cuz it was warped and needed replacing. I hang it on my wall for art. I pity someone if they ever get smacked with it if they walk in my house cuz it's a mean piece of maple. Oh I forgot 9 small mm's of lead will hurt too.

Edited by Sgt. Pepper