Gibson Brands Forums

NBD

Guitar God

So, I sold my Blackstar HT 60 amp. So, I've been wanting a Precision Bass for a good while now. Already have two Jazz Basses - a USA '03 Fender Highway One and a '14 Fender M.I.M. Standard - and been wanting to add a P to the mix.  Been eyeballing this one for the past few months. So, Guitar Center recently opened back in March and they had this one in there. Went in there last weekend and it was still there. Recently sold my Blackstar amp, so I went in there earlier this evening before they closed and picked it up. It's a Player Series M.I.M. Fender Precision Bass. Limited edition ocean turquoise with a tortoise shell pickguard.
4D7whJf.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Guitar God said:

So, I sold my Blackstar HT 60 amp. So, I've been wanting a Precision Bass for a good while now. Already have two Jazz Basses - a USA '03 Fender Highway One and a '14 Fender M.I.M. Standard - and been wanting to add a P to the mix.  Been eyeballing this one for the past few months. So, Guitar Center recently opened back in March and they had this one in there. Went in there last weekend and it was still there. Recently sold my Blackstar amp, so I went in there earlier this evening before they closed and picked it up. It's a Player Series M.I.M. Fender Precision Bass. Limited edition ocean turquoise with a tortoise shell pickguard.
4D7whJf.jpg

I have an ebony Am Std J.

Nice. 

2 hours ago, Sgt. Pepper said:

I have an ebony Am Std J.

Nice. 

Thanks! I have both American and Mexican made Fenders and the M.I.M stuff is every bit as good as my American ones. Also have a single pickup Korean made Fender Showmaster that I recently dropped an EMG 81-X in  and that guitar is a firecracker, too!

• Like 1