Gibson Brands Forums

So, has anyone ever tried a Krank amp?

Guitar God

Just curious if anyone here has ever tried one. I remember way back when you couldn't get a Guitar World or Guitar Player mag without seeing them advertised. However, it seems they fell off the face of the map as quickly as they got popular and shut the doors several years ago. Don't recall ever seeing any in my area; at least I haven't. I see them floating around on Reverb and eBay.  Always been curious about them. Still think about getting one someday. 

Edited by Guitar God

17 hours ago, Guitar God said:

Just curious if anyone here has ever tried one. I remember way back when you couldn't get a Guitar World or Guitar Player mag without seeing them advertised. However, it seems they fell off the face of the map as quickly as they got popular and shut the doors several years ago. Don't recall ever seeing any in my area; at least I haven't. I see them floating around on Reverb and eBay.  Always been curious about them. Still think about getting one someday. 

A live comparison of a guitarist using small amps with a band, the first one is a Kramk,..

Edited just now by mihcmac

Edited by mihcmac