Gibson Brands Forums

OMG, no Gibsons anywhere

3 minutes ago, kidblast said:

yea but he's having more fun right now that the rest of us Loooosers... 🙂

Love how he slipped the last one in while is wife was doing something else.  I guess when you have about 15, the 16th one just blends in.

He is promoted from Regular Pimp to Super Pimp.

Edited by Sgt. Pepper
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, OrdinaryNimda said:

That's the guy who has an ES-335 around his neck? Wonder what he does with the other guitars.

I bet he Joe Bonomassa's  it...  stands up front and rock stars out - axe of his choice around his neck, hair slicked back, arm raised....  and rocks out the sound of his choice.  Just my guess.

• Haha 1

I just saw this - you guys are onto me, I'm cleaning out the shelves to keep myself from going insane while the wife also works from home.  I want to finish up the work day and happily play the guitar to decompress, she wants me to futz around in remodeling a bathroom.  God help me, like I have any interest in a bathroom, who the hell cares about a bathroom?  Not me!

This Friday I'd better order another one or else I might totally lose it.   Just opened up the refrigerator and a big container of macaroni salad comes flying out and splats all over the floor, that's what I"m dealing with.  

At any rate, I've got one that's sitting in the Cart right now but no tengo dinero for another few days.

There's 4 that I would snag right this second but I'm going to have to pick them off one at a time. 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, SteveFord said:

Just opened up the refrigerator and a big container of macaroni salad comes flying out and splats all over the floor, that's what I"m dealing with.  

I play refrigerator Jenga all the time.  I swear if we had a fridge the size of a 2 car garage, it'd still happen...  #-o

• Like 1

And the cupboards...

FIrst thing in the morning I opened up a cupboard and a really large glass bowl came falling out and burst into shards on the counter right in front of me.  All over the kitchen floor and ach!

The whole place is booby trapped.

No wonder I need another guitar.

Edited by SteveFord
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, SteveFord said:

And the cupboards...

FIrst thing in the morning I opened up a cupboard and a really large glass bowl came falling out and burst into shards on the counter right in front of me.  All over the kitchen floor and ach!

The whole place is booby trapped.

No wonder I need another guitar.

Amen to that!

You know those big cans of sauce, paste and canned tomato's?  yea,, these can be deadly... it's like the kitchen is a hard hats only area...

but at last, you have offered a fool proof method for justifying the next purchase,  thanks Steve, you're a life saver.  

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

(UPDATE to this old thread)

I almost can't believe what just happened: I GOT THE ES-335 from my local dealer, as promised, that I ordered a while ago (geez, how the years go by).

It's an ES-335 Satin Cherry, without any structural or visible faults to the finish, set-up perfectly, tuning stability 100%, and it sounds, for lack of a better word, heavenly. Maybe I should open a NGD-type of a forum thread and post a photo or two. Really excited. Applause for the great folks at Gibson who craft such wonders! 😁

Edited by OrdinaryNimda
  • Like 2

52 minutes ago, OrdinaryNimda said:

(UPDATE to this old thread)

I almost can't believe what just happened: I GOT THE ES-335 from my local dealer, as promised, that I ordered a while ago (geez, how the years go by).

It's an ES-335 Satin Cherry, without any structural or visible faults to the finish, set-up perfectly, tuning stability 100%, and it sounds, for lack of a better word, heavenly. Maybe I should open a NGD-type of a forum thread and post a photo or two. Really exited. Applause for the great folks at Gibson who craft such wonders! 😁

Ha ha, that took patience! Enjoy.